Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 188>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 3:55pm
I haven't watched the last two episodes so I don't know about the angry thing.

In the comic she's well rounded and likeable, one of those characters you don't get pissed at. They make good decisions and show humanity at the right times. Like an anti-carol.

She heauxed it up a bit, but the series doesn't include some of characters she would get involved with. Unless morgan came back iuno? Is tdogs real name tyreese?

I hope they don't make her both angry and asexual cause damn.
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 4:06pm
lol i just read on the wiki some folks wrote letters calling him kirkman a racist after that issue.

maybe im desensitized because i didnt think anything of the rape, all it reminded me of was 28 days later when they went to the army base.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 4:28pm
Last episode I had the same thoughts: WHY does sista gurl ALWAYS have a stank look on her face?  I want to like her, I really do, but she has NO sense of humor, NO softness or vulnerability and NO backstory at all, which is why you can like Daryl, or even Meryl, who is a complete douche.  I cannot see someone as tough as nails and angry as her SPOILER: getting raped by ANYONE!!

I hope that the entire season won't be 2 separate stories.  I want Rick and Michonne to meet and really open up some wuppass on the walkers.  She seems like she could teach him a lot, and maybe she would be a little softer with that group.

ETA: Am I the only one who felt like they were setting her up as a jealous lover of Andrea's? Confused

Edited by PeacefulOne - Nov 02 2012 at 4:30pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:38pm
on some unrequited love tip ..?

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:40pm
PO- Yes!! I have a feeling they gonna end up being lovers (Andrea & Michonne)

Id like her to smile sometime too...or at least speak  LOL

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:30pm
Honestly, I get the feeling Michonne will warm up sooner or later in the series. Going by Andrea's words, Michonne has been like that the entire time they've been together, but now Andrea has finally let Michonne know her feelings about how closed-off she is. I think Michonne is that way to protect herself in a world where most of the population would be glad to eat her.

Michonne was definitely a lot softer when it was just Andrea and her, although she did give a few "wtf" looks when Andrea was sick and rejecting help. She was terse.. but definitely far more caring.

I think Michonne is hard right now because she is in an unfamiliar environment and her instinct is telling her to be on guard. Rightfully so, after what we saw in the end of last week's episode!

Because Andrea has let it out of the bag that she feels she barely knows Michonne, I think this will enable them to actively work to  be more open and strengthen their bond. If the writing is good, of course. Hey, us viewers want to peer into Michonne too!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:31pm
As for the horrible atrocity Michonne goes through.. chai..

But boyyyy, does she get her revenge!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:32pm
I wanna see a baby zombie  Disapprove
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:35am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I wanna see a baby zombie  Disapprove

Right?I wanna see Lori get eaten from the inside out by a zombie baby.  Make my day! 
And thank you that I am not the only freak a leak.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:32am
that would be fucced up.  Then Rick would hafta kill Lori and zombie baby....prolly in front of Carl which is gone fucc Carl up and push Rick even closer to breaking point.  damn.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 188>
  Share Topic