Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 188>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm playing the walking dead video game and just finished episode 2. It's about 100 times better than the show. 

video game?
can we get some specs on dat?
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm playing the walking dead video game and just finished episode 2. It's about 100 times better than the show. 

video game?
can we get some specs on dat?

The Walking Dead (also known as The Walking Dead: The Game)[8] is an episodic point-and-click adventure video game, based on Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead comic book series, for iOS, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

The full game has been critically acclaimed, with reviewers praising the harsh emotional tone of the story and the connection between Lee and Clementine. The title has won several awards, including being named as one of the 2012's "Games of the Year" by several publications and gaming websites. More than one million unique players have purchased at least one episode from the series, and its success is considered to be a revitalization of the weakened adventure game genre. Telltale has announced that a second season will follow the initial five-episode series.

The black protagonist, in only 2 episodes of gameplay is already much more interesting than Rick is on the TV show in 3 seasons.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:42pm
what console are you using and do you know of any "safe" downloads for Windows?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:47pm
I'm using the PS3. I got it from gamestop since I had a giftcard. I could check around for download links in a bit. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:48pm
thanx Big smile
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:24pm
I played the demo for PS3.....it was pretty decent
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:30pm
The demo is only like 5% of the first episode. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:57pm

jr.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:58pm
yaaaayyyy. will they be doing a marathon or anything I need a refresher
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:59pm
i think they've been doing em since last week

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists