BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 188>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:30am
Why the hell are you in a book store late at night?

OK, PeacefulOne, I'm warning you about a character death so read at your own risk. Here it goes: OK, so Carol actually looks attractive in the comics and is supposed to be like 20 something so what I'm about to say is a HELLUVA lot less creepy in the books. After she senses Lori is treating her different and feels likes she thinks she's being fake nice to her or whatever after Lori rejects her threesome marriage proposal or whatever-in-the-fck you'd call that sht she wanted to have with Rick and Lori, Carol snaps. The start of that is she finds Hershel youngest son, asks him how old he is, he says 21 (or was it 18?!! I'm WAY ahead so give me a break) , she says "I remember when I was 21" ,grabs his dick and they have sex "offscreen". Carol then stumbles out onto the prison yard or whatever you call it, a zombie is chained or tied up on a pole out there for some reason and then she asks the zombie to give her a kiss or makeup with her or something and then she has it purposely bite her neck, thus killing her (or she turns into a zombie and the crew kills her soon, after, I forget but yeah, the bish is dead. Aftermath: Hershel's son goes to Hershel and says, "Why did she have sex with me and then go and get herself killed!" I'm honestly surprised how vividly I remember all of this but then again crazy sht remembers itself.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:34am
I need to stay out of this thread before I spoil more to people who can't resist. I'm like on volume 18 and this show is basically on volume 2 or 3 from what I'm hearing.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:12am
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:02am
Wow Mixer!  Thats crazy!!Wacko  I think the comics are going on my christmas list.

nd CLCNY that pic is CUTE.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see that kinda action on the show . . . Evil Smile

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:15am
Yeah, comic books AIN'T NO JOKE!

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:18am
Michonne is fine as hell. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:30am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

OK, PeacefulOne, I'm warning you about a character death so read at your own risk. Here it goes: OK, so Carol actually looks attractive in the comics and is supposed to be like 20 something so what I'm about to say is a HELLUVA lot less creepy in the books. After she senses Lori is treating her different and feels likes she thinks she's being fake nice to her or whatever after Lori rejects her threesome marriage proposal or whatever-in-the-fck you'd call that sht she wanted to have with Rick and Lori, Carol snaps. The start of that is she finds Hershel youngest son, asks him how old he is, he says 21 (or was it 18?!! I'm WAY ahead so give me a break) , she says "I remember when I was 21" ,grabs his dick and they have sex "offscreen". Carol then stumbles out onto the prison yard or whatever you call it, a zombie is chained or tied up on a pole out there for some reason and then she asks the zombie to give her a kiss or makeup with her or something and then she has it purposely bite her neck, thus killing her (or she turns into a zombie and the crew kills her soon, after, I forget but yeah, the bish is dead. Aftermath: Hershel's son goes to Hershel and says, "Why did she have sex with me and then go and get herself killed!" I'm honestly surprised how vividly I remember all of this but then again crazy sht remembers itself.

Dude, that was a long time ago. LOL Plus we're in different time zones!
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:53am
Just finished season 1 of the game that ish was deep
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Dude, that was a long time ago. LOL Plus we're in different time zones!
I didn't realize you were talking about the comic you read long ago and not my post then and there until after I wrote my post.LOL
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:29pm
Alright almost zombie time. Let's see if I can wash and condition my hair in 30 minutes!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 188>
  Share Topic