BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 450>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:33pm
.... wtf? seriously?

... wait. no. i see his rationale. 
welp, his money. but its not that serious. 

Edited by Flowing-Ice - Nov 10 2012 at 1:34pm
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:38pm
Papa John's pizza sucks anyway. Ermm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm really happy for Obama

More than anything.. this was a psychological victory for him
You know, more than anything, he cherishes the way people think of him

Now he can go to bed at night knowing, for the first time ever, most of the country trusts him to lead our country based on, not his rhetoric but, what he's done so far

You think so? I've always wondered about that, how he handles all of the crap, disrespect and blatant racism that gets thrown his way. Every politician is concerned about his image but he got a bucket full of slop thrown at him and I'm wondering if it's not necessary to block that shyt out and ignore as much as possible just to be able to attend to the daily needs of the country. I mean, if he walked around saddened, angry and depressed about it, he couldn't get anything done. I guess that's where Michelle comes in, lol. I've never been gaga about president Obama, there have been things that have bothered me about him (although I'm glad he won against Romney) but I admire him for keeping his cool under that level of backlash. That is one tough dude in that regard.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:30pm
I also saw that a company in Ohio will be laying off workers because of Obama wanting to raise taxes for the rich or some dumb reason like that..

They are already trying to make ppl regret voting for him
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

. Just this week, a Georgia business owner also claimed he cut employees due to Obamacare and in fact had specifically laid off those who he thought had voted for President Obama.

lmao
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm am hopeful the repubs and demos can work together this time

Watch and mark my words. Obama is about to get reeeeal presidential with those folks in congress and he is not gonna be dancing around and walking on eggshells anymore. Things will be done and he will be D-blocking shyt to get done. Watch!!! He knows racism is very prevalent in restricting all of the things he wants to achieve. Whiteys are about to get a rude awakening hate him even more than they do.

Im gonna enjoy every bit of it. 
IA. Did you see his speech on Friday? The POTUS was not playing around. He said I'm ready to sign a bill congress & the senate pass and here's the pen (whipping out the pen from his jacket).LOL

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:59pm
I'm scarred to go back to church tomorrow.  Our pastor basically told us to vote for Romney.  I don't  play those games.  I voted for Obama and just like that article said, couldn't trust my black ass on facebook.  Now I done talked all this shyt, shared GIFs, etc.  

I been at my church for 12 years and I love it for the most part.  I don't know what to do!  
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:02pm
I'd find another church if I were you. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I'm scarred to go back to church tomorrow.  Our pastor basically told us to vote for Romney.  I don't  play those games.  I voted for Obama and just like that article said, couldn't trust my black ass on facebook.  Now I done talked all this shyt, shared GIFs, etc.  

I been at my church for 12 years and I love it for the most part.  I don't know what to do!  
A true  man of god would not tell you who to vote for . I agree with Farra . Sounds like his faith is similar to Romney. My pastor only ask that we vote and pray for the right man to lead the country with the back of god . Well my prayers work . Embarrassed
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:17pm
Yeah I was pretty shocked.  He didn't come right out and say it but he preached a whole sermon about it.  He was like, "Look at the moral issues," then went on to talk about abortion, gay rights etc.  My blood was boiling but then I don't know that I would leave on one bad experience in 12 years.  I may wait another week LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 450>
  Share Topic