BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:24pm
but isnt that the mark of a true leader...to surround yourself with qualified people that can push forward your vision and fill in the blanks for you...mitt romney claimed to be an excellent business man (no rebuttal here) but the people he had around him were not well informed, when checking polling only checked the white vote as that if that were the only vote that mattered though there is an ever INCREASING electorate of minority, women, gay, etc voters that were not counted in their polls..and when the vote came around they say mitt romney was shellshocked...doesnt sound like an aware businessman to me jmo...Embarrassed for mitt
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:25pm
yeah i hope is very forceful his second term. 

what i learned from my friend today...Hyde Park is on the South Side of Chicago. i didn't know that. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:37pm
i know she's older and I'm not saying jones should disrespect her or anyone on the board for that matter, but it just seemed like she was being made untouchable. Nothing against Claudie. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:39pm
I'm am hopeful the repubs and demos can work together this time

apple_sauce View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:41pm

Romney staffers stranded when campaign killed credit cards on election night

Staffers working for the Romney 2012 campaign got a sudden and unwelcome lesson in fiscal conservatism Tuesday night and Wednesday morning when they tried to check out of hotel rooms or travel home. According to NBC’s “First Read” blog, campaign workers were left to pull themselves up by their bootstraps when they found that all the credit cards issued by Romney/Ryan 2012 were canceled as soon as the nominee finished his concession speech.

“From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself,” wrote NBC’s Garrett Haake. “Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.”

Forbes magazine explained that this is not normal protocol for political campaigns.

“In case you are wondering, this did not have to happen,” wrote columnist Helaine Olen. “The Mitt Romney for President entity does not end with Romney’s Tuesday night loss. There are papers to be filed with various federal commissions and bills to be paid.”

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1sLwa)
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:42pm
^^^ That would be nice,but the repubs are up to there same miss!
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:45pm
So they had to pay for their hotel rooms and transportation out of pocket?

Damn. / HAHA! *points & lafs*

ETA

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 09 2012 at 8:46pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:47pm
everybody can get it 
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:50pm
Did anyone post  about Mitt having a victory dinner for when he thought that he was gone to win the election?
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:50pm
all those millions of dollars spent by wealthy donors and what did they get? essentially nothing...they really need to go over the financial statements of romney  from the beginning he was taking out loans and collecting interest then when monies came in replacing the funds...PERFECTLY LEGAL they say but if he did all the funds that way it would explain why they cut off funding to their staff after the election..i noticed he didnt seem too unhappy about losing...they really need to hold him to the fire on fire as he is a master magician of funnelling money through accounts and turning earings into interest income for less taxation
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 452>
  Share Topic