Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 450>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I went to inauguration in 2009. It was cold as hell. I was fucc this and walked back to my dorm.

....I'm worried about this too. But idk when we gonna have another black prez so ill just bundle up well and deal with it.
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:40pm
My President was so smart in his campaign nobody saw it coming.. he went and played ball, b/c he had something called the census numbers (how moffo smart was that?) who knew with precision who he had campaigned too. he had all the demographics to lay out his campaign b4 the Mitt was out of the primaries. He was just smarter and better at this, and they had Nate Silver who's the numbers man, who predicated exactly the numbers and who would win.. President Obama. He had Boot's to the Ground a ground campaign that was off the chain.. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

My President was so smart in his campaign nobody saw it coming.. he went and played ball, b/c he had something called the census numbers (how moffo smart was that?) who knew with precision who he had campaigned too. he had all the demographics to lay out his campaign b4 the Mitt was out of the primaries. He was just smarter and better at this, and they had Nate Silver who's the numbers man, who predicated exactly the numbers and who would win.. President Obama. He had Boot's to the Ground a ground campaign that was off the chain.. 

lol it wasn't him.  it was his campaign managers.  they said the average of ppl who worked on the computer system and everything was like 24. it's crazy.  his campaign managers are so smart. it's a different generation running campaigns now.

though the romney camp claimed they had some sort of phone app like this developed but they might not have had enough ppl to 1. run it 2. enough time.  the Obama campaign has been working on this for years.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 09 2012 at 8:08pm
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

lol it wasn't him.  it was his campaign managers.  they said the average of ppl who worked on the computer system and everything was like 24. it's crazy.  his campaign managers are so smart. 

he was involved in that move tho.. he's a smart man he was going to the college's himself, he was going to kitchens with latino workers in Vegas and gaining their support.. while Mitt was having 30,000 a plate private fund raisers.. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

lol @ not disrespecting Claudie. No shade but how/why does she get immunity?

didnt read thread or beef

1. older

2. been here [board] for eons

3. rarely comes at ppl sideways
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:13pm

lol it wasn't him.  it was his campaign managers.  they said the average of ppl who worked on the computer system and everything was like 24. it's crazy.  his campaign managers are so smart. 

he was involved in that move tho.. he's a smart man he was going to the college's himself, he was going to kitchens with latino workers in Vegas and gaining their support.. while Mitt was having 30,000 a plate private fund raisers.. 

i never said he wasn't smart. but i am saying the level of technology is likely beyond him.  it is very sophisticated. like he didn't think of the computer programs or write the code but they probably explained it to him, he put in his 2 cents, and read the analysis, trusted them in doing something different.

that is why he cried. those people [well many people] put in work.

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:18pm

i never said he wasn't smart. but i am saying the level of technology is likely beyond him.  it is very sophisticated. like he didn't think of the computer programs or write the code but they probably explained it to him, he put in his 2 cents, and read the analysis, trusted them in doing something different.

that is why he cried. those people [well many people] put in work.

yes this is true, but his campaign is a lessen book on how to run one like a machine.. the last one also, its just gotten better.. that's why he's hard to beat!
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:24pm
but isnt that the mark of a true leader...to surround yourself with qualified people that can push forward your vision and fill in the blanks for you...mitt romney claimed to be an excellent business man (no rebuttal here) but the people he had around him were not well informed, when checking polling only checked the white vote as that if that were the only vote that mattered though there is an ever INCREASING electorate of minority, women, gay, etc voters that were not counted in their polls..and when the vote came around they say mitt romney was shellshocked...doesnt sound like an aware businessman to me jmo...Embarrassed for mitt
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:25pm
yeah i hope is very forceful his second term. 

what i learned from my friend today...Hyde Park is on the South Side of Chicago. i didn't know that. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:37pm
i know she's older and I'm not saying jones should disrespect her or anyone on the board for that matter, but it just seemed like she was being made untouchable. Nothing against Claudie. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 450>
  Share Topic