Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:50pm
Lol I wasn't mad at anything she said.
It's just for likes and co signs so whatever

But now that you implied she is older then Ill give her that old ppl get to talk out the side of their neck pass too

Edited by jonesable - Nov 09 2012 at 5:50pm
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:50pm

Jonesable I think Claudie felt you were questioning her access/knowledge which she found offensive since she's done a lot of work for the Dem party

and given that you've spoken about your access to great political minds or something to that effect

I don't think it was clear from your posts that you were an Obama supporter since you expressed so many counter points seeming to favor mitt

which people didn't seem to get 

now that you say, you speak differently in front of us than with whites, I guess it makes more sense where you were coming from

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 09 2012 at 5:54pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:51pm
Questioning her access bc I said alot of credible sources predict Obama would get re elected?
And then I proofed so it wouldn't get taken like I was attempting to start ish bc it wasn't made with that spirit.
But I know how BHM can take things and run with it....

But ummmm ok
She has a right to anger lol

Edited by jonesable - Nov 09 2012 at 5:56pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

jones, to me you are irrelevant, a Non-factor. Carry on with yourself!!  I have NO interest to see you at the inauguration, although I will be seeing members from here, LOL.

You are on ignore now Big smile

Yeah that was you general not you specifically.

Who cares Claudie.
Like forreal

You are a stalker on here plain and simple.   QUIT STALKING ME!!  Anyone can check and see the pattern.  You had to care enough to respond, when I told you BYE!!   Some places that I will be going in Washington, you cannot make it down the street much less to the building.

YOU do not know squat, although you pretend that you do.  People right now posting in this thread, I told them things about the election before it hit the news.  Did not contribute $1.00 to President Obama, and a closet Romney cheerleader.  I will refrain from reading, or acknowledging any future response from you. 

Madea Talk to Hoe  

... wtf is this? LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:57pm

it's not just this thread or just this exchange

but since Pres Obama won ... and now we agree that we all wanted that to happen and it did

we can shake hands, move on and talk about foolishness and tomfoolery

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:59pm
That's fine but I've declared my political leanings in many posts.

It's really not that big of a deal.
Like honestly lol

I share sharper words on the daily
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't know her and have no clue how old she is.
I was taught to respect my elder and ppl in general.

So all that I must have said something to her is off.
She maybe your friend and that's honorable but I said nothing offense.

Long and short

And you're opinion is likely gonna sway to your friend.If she's your friend ....
I would never take my daughters side if she was wrong jonsable . I became afraid when i saw the first numbers election night . I thought for a few moments he may loose due to racist yt people .
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:07pm
Annnnnyway.....

How Conservative Media Lost to the MSM and Failed the Rank and File

Before rank-and-file conservatives ask, "What went wrong?", they should ask themselves a question every bit as important: "Why were we the last to realize that things were going wrong for us?"

Barack Obama just trounced a Republican opponent for the second time. But unlike four years ago, when most conservatives saw it coming, Tuesday's result was, for them, an unpleasant surprise. So many on the right had predicted a Mitt Romney victory, or even a blowout -- Dick Morris, George Will, and Michael Barone all predicted the GOP would break 300 electoral votes. Joe Scarborough scoffed at the notion that the election was anything other than a toss-up. Peggy Noonan insisted that those predicting an Obama victory were ignoring the world around them. Even Karl Rove, supposed political genius, missed the bulls-eye. These voices drove the coverage on Fox News, talk radio, the Drudge Report, and conservative blogs.

Those audiences were misinformed.

Read the rest at:
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/11/how-conservative-media-lost-to-the-msm-and-failed-the-rank-and-file/264855/

Thumbs Up

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:38pm
Frankly I thought they were depending on tagg's doctored voting machines putting in the work

That's the only thing that could explain how they were so positive

I've never seen CNN so unprepared 
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:04pm
we did it !!!LOL

!!

Edited by pg12345 - Nov 09 2012 at 7:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions