BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 421422423424425 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:24am
lmao @ grandma trollin.
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:27am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Clinton 2016.

For now she said no way she is tired, and she want to spend more time with President Clinton and Chelsea.   Someone else will be appointed Secretary Of State.  Clinton is my first choice for 2016, I hope that someone is able to convince her to go for it.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:41am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

WTH is wrong with FloridaLOL?

NJ and NY were devastated and still recovering from a terrible storm and they were STILL called last night before OHIO came.  That must be embarrassing. 

I live in Ohio!  Several of the counting machines were not working, and it took some time to fix the glitch.  Something else happened, I cannot state what it was.  The most important thing is that Ohio came through, we ran a tight ground game.

Other people and I worked our butts off in Ohio, campaigning, donating big money, and worked hard to get President Obama re-elected.  I can assure you and anyone who criticize Ohio, that we are elated we are not embarrassed.  

OMG Claudie Hug!  Please forgive my poor choice of wording above.  I meant embarrassing for FloridaLOL.  

I only mentioned Ohio because it was the final state to put Obama over.  What I was trying to say (poorly) was when Ohio was called (sealing the deal like a bauceThumbs Up) I would have expected the hurricane areas to still be pending but they were done and called while Florida STILL wasn't called.  SMH.  No shade on all the Floridians who stood in line either.  The state is blue no matter how messed up the election officials down there try to make it redCool.

I'm so proud of what our side did in Ohio, VA, FL and all of the so called battlegrounds!!!!!   Thank you so much !!!

That is okay, I apologize Big smileHug.  I am proud of the awesome work everyone did in each state. I am happy Romney was not elected, that man is evil.  He had his "Come To Jesus Moment" on election night.  

I will be going to the inauguration, we had lots of fun 2008 Big smile.  President Obama will be sworn in twice this time.  He will be sworn in with family members and close friends present, the Sunday at the White House.  The Monday January 21st,  he will be sworn in publicly.  It has something to do with date and time, why it must be done this way.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 5:40am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

What going to happen now??? In 2016, who will pull the same amount as Obama!
Vice President Joe Biden
You think so... Confused I would think Hillary Clinton who ever it would be have to beat the Republicans. The Republican party think about Jeb Bush ConfusedOuch Nor more of the Bush family!!
That's a picture of the Vice President Biden.
I know who it is but Biden is 90 years old. I'm scared now the republican party is thinking of a plan now for 2016
I Was kidding about Biden . I really like the man ,
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:38am
Joe Biden is not 90 years old LOL.  He is 68 years old.  
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:13am
i hope there is a heatwave in DC during inauguration.  i want to go again--but last time i nearly died of hypothermia
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:29am
A lady was fired the day after the election. Read entire article at:
http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story.aspx?storyid=263425

I wish I could post the pic with her face and name visible but I'm mobile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:52am
No Secy in the modern era has ever gone on to be President. I highly doubt Hillary would run.
Biden either. It has also become rare for VP's to run. Besides Joe doesn't seem the least bit presidential.
And he is one of my favorite politicians
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:18am

I refuse to go out in Jan

it was too cold last time

no thanks
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:20am
I'd never vote for a white woman pres. 

Edited by Sang Froid - Nov 08 2012 at 9:33am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair