BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 419420421422423 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:29pm
Have people put Ron Paul to rest yet?
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

biden doesnt have what it takes. it's gonna be another gore/bush if he runs.
Yep I think it would be Clinton or the Mayor from San Antonio.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:32pm

biden is also old as hell. i think he needs to retire. it is 8 years later and i think he is ready to stop after this. unless it is biden/obama...it aint happenin'.  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

IA Epitome.

Hey, did we discuss everyone's favorite token Black mormon Mia Love losing in Utah? Party

lol--im supposed to like her bc she's haitian. girl byeOuch and her white savior of a husband. ick.
You get a pass.LOL
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:36pm

biden is also old as hell. i think he needs to retire. it is 8 years later and i think he is ready to stop after this. unless it is biden/obama...it aint happenin'.  

a former two term prez can't accept a vp offer. and even if they could, hell naw, don't do my man obama like that.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:40pm

a former two term prez can't accept a vp offer. and even if they could, hell naw, don't do my man obama like that.
I wonder if there is a law for family cause no more Bush !!! Please God
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I almost lost it on the head of the PTA . I see how real the racism reaks at my daughter school . My daughter scored at 3 grade level itne first grade to attend the schoo.l I stop working in the classroom a few months ago due to doulbe shifts at the hospital . I ask the secretarty about a event next week . This Gigantic heffa stop our conversation to ask if I removed a stupid flyer .

Hell she told me I did in a very loud , nasty manner. I check her so quick she shrunk 20 inches before my eyes. I knew she was a fake and inform my daughter she would not particpate while that woman was over the Brownies, after her son hit my daughter during the first days of school .
Lucky i went straight to the Principle . Several kids parents gave them instructions at the age 7 , to call The president foul names in class. All where sent home for 5 days .

I thank god India teacher and all of the front staff where for the president . I could be in jail after the last 2 days . Excuse my tired spelling . . Really hard to make me angry . I want allow the devils to take my joy away . God bless the President . Vent over. Smile

Originally posted by ceme ceme wrote:

The kids at my daughters Middle School were fighting so much in school today that the Principal told all the teachers to write any kid up who discussed politics and send them to ISS.
My daughter said the fights started from the time she got on the bus this morning and continued for a long time till the staff got feed up trying to break up fights all day.
Politics is serious business...even for Middle SchoolStern Smile

The hell is going on in these schools?! Angry Stern Smile
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:49pm
For the people who said they'd leave the country....

Edited by OrriannaRose - Nov 07 2012 at 11:50pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:55pm

michelle is an optionLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Have people put Ron Paul to rest yet?
Prolly not. My friend from back in the day was still inviting folk to a Ron Paul for president write in group.Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 419420421422423 452>
  Share Topic