Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 450>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:47am
Why are they mad?

The rupublicans are spinning the attendance of Obama rally yesterday in columbus saying it was mostly empty. In reality there was over 15,000 people there. They took pictures of the empty seats at the very top of the stadium at obamas rally and then said Romney had no trouble pulling in attendance at his columbus rally the same day

In reality there was about 10,000 people at the romeny rally. So why they lying?

Edited by Addicted19034 - Nov 06 2012 at 9:53am
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:49am
Angry

ETA: If you experience an anomaly (such as this) please call a voter hotline such as 1-855-444-6100. Bring your camera phone and document the problem.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 06 2012 at 9:51am
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Why are they mad?

The rupublicans are spinning the attendance of Obama rally yesterday in columbus saying it was mostly empty. In reality there was over 15,000 people there. They took pictures of the empty seats at the very top of the stadium and then said romeny had o trouble pulling in attendance at his columbus rally the same day

In reality there was about 10,000 people at his. So why they lying?

ConfusedLOL Girl shut up!!! Damn republicans!!!
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:05am
Damn shame!!! whats with that electronic sh*t anyway???? We marked ours with a marker...smh
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Angry

ETA: If you experience an anomaly (such as this) please call a voter hotline such as 1-855-444-6100. Bring your camera phone and document the problem.

This is really messed up if its true.  Another video says that this may be why the Republicans are shouting victory despite polling saying they will lose.  I really hope this is a hoax.  If this pops up on NBC soon there is going to be a riot!

This is what the guys posted on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/12q6wu/2012_voting_machine_altering_votes/

[–]centralpavote 2571 points ago

I'm the guy who shot the video, hopefully this doesn't get burried. You guys have questions, I have answers.

My wife and I went to the voting booths this morning before work. There were 4 older ladies running the show and 3 voting booths that are similar to a science fair project in how they fold up. They had an oval VOTE logo on top center and a cartridge slot on the left that the volunteers used to start your ballot.

I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney's name and started tapping very closely together to find the 'active areas'. From the top of Romney's button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama's name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein's button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.

I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said "It's nothing to worry about, everything will be OK." and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.

EDIT: There is a lot of speculation that the footage is edited. I'm not a video guy, but if it's possible to prove whether a video has been altered or not, I will GLADLY provide the raw footage to anyone who is willing to do so. The jumping frames are a result of the sh*tty camera app on my Android phone, nothing more.

EDIT2: I have been contacted by NBC Universal and BBC News.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Nov 06 2012 at 10:07am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:16am
Remember alot of state and local offices are up for voting today also.

People pay so much attention to the presidential race and forget about what's going on in their own neighborhoods and communities.
Those offices are important too.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:19am
Mr. Robme and his minions will stop at nothing to try to cheat in this election,,,,smh.
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Angry

Sad.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Wow @ the ppl @ the polls....one lady got mad at the disorganization so she says "I'm never voting again, and I'm not voting for Obama anymore" black lady too...I was just in awe...you're like 50 yrs old sad you're never gonna have any damn sense

ugh...like obama is personally responsible for the long line and disorganization of the polls Confused
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:26am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Bhm why are there only Romney banners on this site?????!
Cause BHM sold out for the cash flow...smh

get adblock
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon