Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 452>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:04am
Claudie, I wish you could bring Buster to the polls with you while you bus people around today. Then let him out around the racist poll watchers lol.

It's 37 degrees. That's cold for the south at the start of November. But I'm fired up and ready to go! I just need to slip on my jeans and coat and leave in about 20min.

OT: Watching an election Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam cartoon on cartoon network. Too cute to show it the morning of election day.LOL
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:11am
Voters rise n shine. 

Felt like this was an appropriate place n day for thisShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:20am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:12am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Voters rise n shine. 

Felt like this was an appropriate place n day for thisShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!! this is perfect!
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:38am
Originally posted by apple_sauce apple_sauce wrote:

We can haz Obama AND a Dem Congress?Thumbs Up

Funny you mention this!  It would greatly facilitate the positive change we need to move this country forward.    

Having a President of one particular party while Congress is controlled by an opposing party always seemed politically counter productive to me.  

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:41am
Just got in line about 20 mins ago. lookin like I'll be in line Between an hour and a half to an hour and 45 mins. Hopefully, it will move fast. And dangit I forgot my gloves!

Edited by Spokenword - Nov 06 2012 at 6:42am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:49am
I left at 6:30 and got home at 7:10. The worst part was finding my election district Smoothe sailing after that
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:54am
Seducky, you ain't right.LOL

Got there at 6:30 and there was already about 50 people there...about 80% black.Party

Waited about 40 minutes and that was that! Got in the car and heard this song come on. Perfect!

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:09am
First time at the polls. I did absentee last time. Wasn't that bad, though it was raining. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:11am
Oh I did have to booboo while I was filling out the ballot, so I left a few blankStern Smile. My stomach ain't right. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 452>
  Share Topic