BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:40am
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

My President shed a tear at his final speech. That made me cry

Heart
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:49am
Did anyone else get a text? I got this long ass text like 30 mins ago.. :

(1/4) <subject:Fwd:Fwd: Alert> passing info.....FYI:RE-POST: PLEASE PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO THIS! In the event that you are planning to vote democrat on Nov. 6 (2/4) , when you go into the voting booths, DO NOT SELECT THE BUTTON "all democrats" first, because Barack Obama will be excluded from the vote. However, if we (3/4) choose "Barack Obama" first, and then "all democrats", he will earn our votes.People are not being told this information, because they are trying to use e(4/4) very trick in the book. TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW THIS! PLEASE RE-POST THIS, WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:56am
No text message on my phone but at least the text is making sure people read directions.

Usually the ballot has the straight ticket option beneath the presidential option.

Plus it says this on the ballot in my state:
The offices of President and Vice President of the United States are not included in a Straight Party vote. This contest must be voted separately.
e. A Straight Party vote does not include US President and Vice President, unaffiliated candidates, nonpartisan offices, issues or referenda.
apple_sauce View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:19am

PHOTO: The last rally

Edited by apple_sauce - Nov 06 2012 at 3:19am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:22am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:24am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:27am
The Obama campaign is using a mailer modeled after online cat memes as part of their final get out the vote push in the crucial battleground state of Ohio. On the mailer, there is a picture of a cat peeking out from behind a laptop decorated with Ohio-themed Obama campaign stickers highlighting the push to get people to vote early.

A user on the social news site Reddit with the handle MollyBloom11 posted a picture of the mailer on the site last night. They were clearly impressed with the campaign’s understanding of internet culture.

http://politicker.com/2012/11/obama-campaign-deploys-cat-meme-to-get-out-the-vote-in-ohio/
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:32am

We can haz Obama AND a Dem Congress?Thumbs Up

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:32am
I felt a little a little emotion during this clip. It's very good.CryClap

It starts at 0:20
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:37am
BREAKING: GOP stealing ballots with "Victory Vans"
by BeerNotWar

Here in King County Washington Democrats are raising a red flag calling attention to shady Republican efforts to intercept our ballots by luring voters to drop their ballots in "Victory Vans" touring the county. Washington is 100% vote-by-mail so voters fill out their ballots at home then deliver them to state dropoffs or send them in by mail. But the GOP has created special "Victory Vans" to collect ballots before they can ever reach these official delivery sites.

If you think you can trust the GOP with your ballot, I assure you,
you cannot. Nobody in King County should hand their ballot to someone in a Republican "Victory Van," but should only drop off their ballot at an official state ballot collection site. This is critical for close state races such as the one for Governor where both Jay Inslee and Rob McKenna need voters in King County. Republican McKenna needs just enough Democrats in King County to vote for him, or not vote, to defeat Inslee. This, I suspect, is the Republican game. Once they have the ballots they could be disposed of or even altered. I wish this were a completely irrational belief, but Republicans have demonstrated their unwillingness to allow democracy to function if it won't result in a victory for their candidate. If you think I'm crazy then please explain why the hell they have vans running around in a massively Democratic county collecting ballots. Why would they spend the money to do that?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/05/1155743/-BREAKING-GOP-stealing-ballots-with-Victory-Vans
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 452>
  Share Topic