Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:57pm
yeah... i don't agree w/ swing states present a problem to the american political system.
i like swing voters. Tongue (because i am one, and i like being coddled and paid attention to.)

LOL
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:18pm
as many missteps the romney campain has experienced, you gotta be amazed how close the election is. being a Brotha, i dont think america would tolerate those types of dummy moves. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:18pm

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Chris Christie really elevated his stock for the next presidential election.
He was already one of the fore runners.

I predict he will lose about 100lbs by 2016

Especially if he manages to economically cushion the blow left by Sandy.

It's time for the Dems to start grooming their next golden boy

yes...he knew what he was doing at the repub convention and his response to Sandy is going to be remembered.

i suppose after Romney picked Ryan instead of him for VP, Christie figured he might as well run next election.

if somehow Romney wins, though, his future would be uncertain. Him being buddy buddy w/ Obama will be punished.

as for the Dems, I wonder who they will pick. 
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i KNOW i had a direct hand in indiana going blue in 2008 after a LONG history of bloody redness!!!!!!!!  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!Approve

do you live here too? YEY!!!!!!!!!!!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i KNOW i had a direct hand in indiana going blue in 2008 after a LONG history of bloody redness!!!!!!!!  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!Approve

do you live here too? YEY!!!!!!!!!!!

no mam i'm in chicago.  but my girls and i went campaigning door to door in gary registering folks to vote and informing them of their statutory RIGHTs with respect to absentee and early voting.   i met so many wonderful older people.  there were many ex-convicts who were under the impression that  they couldn't vote and we set them straight too...Approve 

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 05 2012 at 4:39pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:39pm

no mam i'm in chicago.  but my girls and i went campaigning door to door in gary informing people of their statutory RIGHTs with respect to absentee and early voting and registering voters.   i met so many wonderful older people.  there were many ex-convicts who were under the impression that  they couldn't vote and we set them straight too...Approve 

Clap I love it
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:40pm
i heard on the radio (michael basiden was talking to obama) that last year, obama won NC w/ a margin of 5 votes per precint. that is a small margin. your vote counts. even if you don't care about the national election, I bet there are a lot of other proposals/amendments that are extremely important. vote for that. vote to have a voice.  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:40pm
I used to provide the elderly rides to the polls when I was in NC. I met some great folks. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Clap I love it

LOL girl...one of the last memories i have with my mom before the sickness made her not herself anymore was how proud we were when it was announced that indiana went blue!  we were soooo excited!!!  she wasn't able to make it out there with us due to her health but she was a long time campaigner for obama in other races prior to the presidential oneApprove
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:50pm
yes!

I was ecstatic when NC went Blue too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists