Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 450>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

There's a Romney blimp floating around in downtown columbus today...pulling out all the stops

Stay safe!!  It is that same old patched up blimp, his campaign rented that crashed in Florida.  I hope it is not windy in Columbus. 

Romney will be there sometime today.  President Obama is scheduled to be in Columbus this afternoon, Jay Z will be there also.

Yes I'm so upset I can't go bt I just got a new job and have no pto.

There's this radio station 98.9 that is overbearingly republican and they are 24/7 praising Romney and critiquing Obama one every little thing, one dude called in to argue his side for Obama and the do wouldn't even let him speak before finally hanging up. Tis station used to play oldies so idk what happened but its really annoying, and I know they are entititled to their own opinions but the JD is just rude, condescending, and unable to see any side but his own.

I've been trying to figure out the same of the station so I can look them up but they are so busy critiquing obama, they down even say their name.

A girl even called in and said she was going to vote for a third party candidate and the JD was expanding to her how she needs to do the right thing and vote Romney. He won her over
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:55am
A saw my first Romney/Ryan sticker today

I did the most to catch up to/get on the side of them to see what they looked like Smh
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:57am
Ugh I found their Facebook page. They are all old and white and wrinkly.

They have a picture up saying dont forget to change you clocks tonight..and your president on Tuesday

I neeedddddd Obama to win so I can go flaunt it all ovr their Facebook wall

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:11am
we got our bottle of champs chillin for tomorrow!
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:14am
A few pics from Clinton's visit Saturday!  The crowd was really motivated!

I believe he was referring to the Republican'ts (hence the 'zero' hand gesture) LOLLOL

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:18am
Lawd @ that yaki shirley temple ponytail. Great turnout.

Edited by BrownQtee - Nov 05 2012 at 11:19am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:21am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:24am
That lady's hair is killing me softly......Cry

pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Lawd @ that yaki shirley temple ponytail. Great turnout.

DeadDeadDead

Well at least "Shirley Temple" is voting for the right man! Wink

I'd rather have that any day over a Stacy Dash misguided, 3A silky exotical pro-Mitty vote !
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:33am
LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 450>
  Share Topic