Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 450>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:26am
^that is creepy and what are you going to do force people to vote?

mre and i discussed where we would move if mitt romney is POTUS. we were dead ass serious.
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:29am

Talk about doing the most. He is a douche.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by SensitiveSwag SensitiveSwag wrote:

It makes no sense for me to vote, Texas is a racists state and Romney's gonna win in this gay a$$ state.

It is your right whether to vote or not.  I am not trying to be rude, but your logic is flawed.  Every vote count!!  What if all of us decide not to vote, because we believe that Romney is going to win?  If President Obama lose, all of us who voted can at least say that we tried. 

President Obama is going to win!  OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

THIS Sleepy

Heck, I live in Mormon/Romney country (Arizona) and we STILL cast our ballots. IDGAF about these people.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:43am

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

It makes no sense for me to vote, Texas is a racists state and Romney's gonna win in this gay a$$ state.

It is your right whether to vote or not.  I am not trying to be rude, but your logic is flawed.  Every vote count!!  What if all of us decide not to vote, because we believe that Romney is going to win?  If President Obama lose, all of us who voted can at least say that we tried. 

President Obama is going to win!  OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

Trust me, I see so many cars with Romney stickers on the back. They got racist pastors at churches persuading these slow black folks out here to vote for Romney, I ain't gonna say no names.

But I believe they count it by state and not each person so in other words the state of Texas = 70% bigotry, 20% uncle tom blacks and 10% intelligent African-Americans, my vote fits into the 10% that won't win.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:52am
I'm going to canada if Romney wins, but I REALLY doubt he'll be the victor tomorrow.  I AM SO OPTIMISTIC for my man Barry O
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:57am
why are you guys plotting your escapes if romney wins? Confused

jr.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

bunny, it's official. i got the article off of msn and read it on a couple of other websites, like the WSJ website and Huff.Post website before I posted just to make sure.

you're right though, there are so many scams out there that you can't be too careful.
yeah I saw it said Reuters & associated press in ur post, So I believe it.  But I'll damned if dude wasnt JUST talking about it on washington Watch today.  I tried to find the clip for you, but it isn't posted yet.  They got ppl thinking that u can vote door to door, by telephone, & by TEXT!!!  I was like *weebay gif**  Shocked  I'mma post it when it becomes available
http://rolandmartinreports.com/blog/2012/10/washington-watch-with-roland-martin-10-21-12-video-podcast/

ff to 31:00.  This is not the episode from yesterday, but it does say some of the same things he spoke about.  From the voting by phone or text, to the lies about voter registration & car registration being checked at the polls.  They also tried to say that if you have outstanding warrants, arrears child support, or unpaid tickets, that you'll be arrested when you go vote.  THAT IS ALL A LIE!!!! Yes cops will be there, BUT they are only there for CROWD CONTROL, not to check ur background.  This voter intimidation & suppression is getting out of hand as the republicans are getting soooooo damn desperate!
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

why are you guys plotting your escapes if romney wins? Confused

jr.
I dont wanna live in a country led by him as he strips away my rights
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:11am
Y'all ain't going nowhere
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:13am
I'm so fuccing nervous guys!!

Honestly, the Bush years taught me that whoever y'all have in that office affects us ALL ...look how many countries went into recession because of the states...so I'm praying praying praying!

I will be at my school's bar tomorrow looking a hot ass mess getting drunk to handle this election, my sober heart ain't ready!!

AMERICA PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING. NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS READY FOR ANOTHER BUSH. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 450>
  Share Topic