Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 450>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:15pm
awwww....potus just too cool. 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16pm
aww that was cute
SensitiveSwag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SensitiveSwag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:20pm
It makes no sense for me to vote, Texas is a racists state and Romney's gonna win in this gay a$$ state.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by SensitiveSwag SensitiveSwag wrote:

It makes no sense for me to vote, Texas is a racists state and Romney's gonna win in this gay a$$ state.

It is your right whether to vote or not.  I am not trying to be rude, but your logic is flawed.  Every vote count!!  What if all of us decide not to vote, because we believe that Romney is going to win?  If President Obama lose, all of us who voted can at least say that we tried. 

President Obama is going to win!  OBAMA/BIDEN 2012
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:50pm
John Kerry and his wife were in Ohio on Saturday, Sylvania, Toledo, and Perrysburg.  They left Sunday morning, to meet up with President Clinton.  We had a reception for them Saturday night, and we had an awesome time.  
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:54pm
Dems don't even bother to campaign in Texas, they don't try either lol.

Your vote probably won't matter.
Mine didn't either

I vote for other reasons, plus there are other very important offices on the ballot.
And it's always counted in the popular vote...yes meaningless I know

Edited by jonesable - Nov 04 2012 at 11:55pm
SensitiveSwag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SensitiveSwag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

It is your right whether to vote or not.  I am not trying to be rude, but your logic is flawed.  Every vote count!!  What if all of us decide not to vote, because we believe that Romney is going to win?  If President Obama lose, all of us who voted can at least say that we tried. 

Trust me, I see so many cars with Romney stickers on the back. They got racist pastors at churches persuading these slow black folks out here to vote for Romney, I ain't gonna say no names.

But I believe they count it by state and not each person so in other words the state of Texas = 70% bigotry, 20% uncle tom blacks and 10% intelligent African-Americans, my vote fits into the 10% that won't win.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 12:23am

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Trust me, I see so many cars with Romney stickers on the back. They got racist pastors at churches persuading these slow black folks out here to vote for Romney, I ain't gonna say no names.

But I believe they count it by state and not each person so in other words the state of Texas = 70% bigotry, 20% uncle tom blacks and 10% intelligent African-Americans, my vote fits into the 10% that won't win.

I trust you I know how it is in Texas  Big smile.  I have relatives there, I was in Texas for two weeks in July.  Hang in there, I know about some pastors telling their congregations to vote for Romney.  Hang in there, you are okay in my book Thumbs Up
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 12:27am
Pastors are saying vote for a mormon, interesting

Anyways ... fight the power and cast your vote in protest ... just do your part that's the best you can do
apple_sauce View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:07am
If you are in California, please vote YES on 37.Huge amounts of money has been going to defeat this measure which would put labels upon all GMOs (genetically modified organisms), from Monsanto and others. Who have been fighting this tooth and nail. If they're so good, why wouldn't they want labels to direct people to their product? None of the ads mention Monsanto or GMOs or the fact that a very recent study showed lab mic blowing up to twice their size with cancerous growths. Or that most of the world has kicked Monsanto OUT. Thank you.

Edit: And be careful...Hershey's is working against Prop 37. Perhaps they use high-fructose corn sweetener from GMO corn?

I should have also qualified: those with "concern" will be immediately put on Ignore. Thank you for your concern.

Via Chuck Cirino:

YES on Proposition 37 - We have a right to know what's in our food. The donors below are the OPPONENTS to Proposition 37 and listed is how much money they've spent on trying to kill it. This list alone should make up your mind on how to vote. YES.

Monsanto - $7,100,500
DuPont - $4,900,000
Pepsi - $2,145,400
Bayer - $2,000,000
Dow - $2,000,000
BASF - $2,000,000
Syngenta - $2,000,000
Kraft Foods -
$1,950,000
Coca-Cola - $1,455,500
Nestle - $1,315,600
General Mills - $1,135,000