Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:33pm
im proud too Clap

Btw, I hope Black women continue to vote in high numbers in all elections (not just the general elections or elections with Black candidates)

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 04 2012 at 10:34pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:34pm
What 'killted' me was that the news said we were not as enthused as we were in 2008 to vote.

Musta got us confused with white people.Cool

OT: Orgy, I was reading the local newspaper's blog section the other day and a reader ranted and raved in all caps and said the president was 'satin'. I died a little lol.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

What 'killted' me was that the news said we were not as enthused as we were in 2008 to vote.

Musta got us confused with white people.Cool

OT: Orgy, I was reading the local newspaper's blog section the other day and a reader ranted and raved in all caps and said the president was 'satin'. I died a little lol.

Dead *withers away*

Maybe he meant he was smooth and silky...I mean the POTUS is swa licious, right? LOL!!!! But for real, I'm gonna need people to utilize Google and Miriam-Webster. There is NO excuse! Dead

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:42pm
^LOL

'Moran' 'Satin'...I definitely agree Orgy. It tickles me because some people laughed at the man's lack of English comprehension.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:50pm
I wouldn't call it bustin' a move but I thought it was a nice clip of the crowd singing too!Big smile

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:11pm
lol @ "busts a move" with his lil 'step touch' LOL
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:15pm
awwww....potus just too cool. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16pm
aww that was cute
SensitiveSwag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SensitiveSwag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:20pm
It makes no sense for me to vote, Texas is a racists state and Romney's gonna win in this gay a$$ state.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by SensitiveSwag SensitiveSwag wrote:

It makes no sense for me to vote, Texas is a racists state and Romney's gonna win in this gay a$$ state.

It is your right whether to vote or not.  I am not trying to be rude, but your logic is flawed.  Every vote count!!  What if all of us decide not to vote, because we believe that Romney is going to win?  If President Obama lose, all of us who voted can at least say that we tried. 

President Obama is going to win!  OBAMA/BIDEN 2012
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style