BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:04pm
Smh... im in Florida and my fam lives/voted in a predominantly white neighborhood... the lady who was working the machines was looking at my ballot claiming she was looking at the machince to make sure it was workingConfused... get yo ole wrinkle as* from next to me...Angry
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:06pm
why is florida so strange of a state?
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why is florida so strange of a state?

LOLCry Why I don't know? I need to move soon real soon. My area is mixed, but I voted in I guess a white area.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 03 2012 at 5:17pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

@shugah: Dear Republicans, Forcing Florida to wait on 5 hr lines because you've made the ballot 6-10 pages & cut early voting hours is demonic.

???? why is the ballot so long??? Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

I really hope that I don't have to stand long in line. I don't think I could do it. I need to find a chair or something to take w/ me. I wish MI had early voting. 
It depends on which location you go to. The one I want to had chairs in a line inside and even though the line was long it went fast. Now the other location I passed by damnOuch had people all around the block in that hot sun. No thanks.

i will trade hot sun for the cold...i can't button my coat anymore Cry

i'm planning on just going early and see what comes of it. if i have to leave and come back, then so be it...I'm blowing off PD to make sure I vote. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

<h2> 
</h2><h1 ="entry-title">“Glitch” wipes out 1,000 early votes in black FL neighborhood
</h1><h2>Always Florida</h2>

Always Florida.

smgdmfh

that is effin ridiculous Angry
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:46pm
I have been praying for the Florida residents, that Govenor needs to go! they are getting you know with no Vasaline!!! pisses me off
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:14pm

Christie orders early voting; fax, email votes accepted

IMAGE: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
Reuters By Dan Burns of Reuters

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Saturday said he has ordered county clerks to open their offices Saturday and Sunday to allow early voting for residents affected by superstorm Sandy.

New Jersey also announced Saturday that it will allow residents displaced by Sandy to vote by email or fax.

The storm devastated the eastern part of the state, leaving at least 22 dead and more than 1 million customers still without power.

The governor also said paper ballots would be made available on Election Day, Tuesday, at polling stations that still do not have power.

He also said the state will soon have more than 11,000 utility workers on the job of restoring power. Nearly 1.3 million New Jersey electricity customers, about one third of the state, remained without power as of Saturday, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency will soon be working with those who are likely to be long-term evacuees, many from the New Jersey shore's hard-hit barrier islands, to find temporary housing outside of emergency shelters, Christie said.

In a press briefing from the town of Little Ferry, the governor also said he has ordered the natural gas systems shut off on many of the barrier islands hit by the storm because of the fire hazard they pose.

Meanwhile, officials announced that registered voters can vote electronically. A resident must submit a mail-in ballot application by fax or email to the local county clerk.

When the request is received, a ballot will be emailed or faxed back. Ballots must be returned no later than 8 p.m. Tuesday.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:11pm
http://youtu.be/EDxOSjgl5Z4

chris rock makes me giggle.

Edited by csungrl09 - Nov 03 2012 at 10:11pm
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:11pm
Still haven't received our ballots smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style