Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:18pm
i think Blanche Bruce Kelso--or Kelso Bruce was one--i think he was also the first black man nominated as VP of the republican party--but now all his descendants are white.  i hate when that happens
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think the President is telling biden to wait before he calls Romney as idot . LOLCry Love the VP .

India, I love Joe too.  I was drawn to him, during the hearing to impeach Nixon.   He had a Brain Aneurysm at an age, where the survival rate is at a low percentage.  He is functioning well considering all that he went through.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:30pm
I'm assuming this was posted already but I don't really care. Just saw this picture
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think the President is telling biden to wait before he calls Romney as idot . LOLCry Love the VP .

Biden's arm is bent weird...
ceme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ceme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:33pm
The kids at my daughters Middle School were fighting so much in school today that the Principal told all the teachers to write any kid up who discussed politics and send them to ISS.

My daughter said the fights started from the time she got on the bus this morning and continued for a long time till the staff got feed up trying to break up fights all day.

Politics is serious business...even for Middle SchoolStern Smile

Edited by ceme - Nov 07 2012 at 9:40pm
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:36pm
LOL loser
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

WTH is wrong with FloridaLOL?

NJ and NY were devastated and still recovering from a terrible storm and they were STILL called last night before OHIO came.  That must be embarrassing. 

I live in Ohio!  Several of the counting machines were not working, and it took some time to fix the glitch.  Something else happened, I cannot state what it was.  The most important thing is that Ohio came through, we ran a tight ground game.

Other people and I worked our butts off in Ohio, campaigning, donating big money, and worked hard to get President Obama re-elected.  I can assure you and anyone who criticize Ohio, that we are elated we are not embarrassed.  

OMG Claudie Hug!  Please forgive my poor choice of wording above.  I meant embarrassing for FloridaLOL.  

I only mentioned Ohio because it was the final state to put Obama over.  What I was trying to say (poorly) was when Ohio was called (sealing the deal like a bauceThumbs Up) I would have expected the hurricane areas to still be pending but they were done and called while Florida STILL wasn't called.  SMH.  No shade on all the Floridians who stood in line either.  The state is blue no matter how messed up the election officials down there try to make it redCool.

I'm so proud of what our side did in Ohio, VA, FL and all of the so called battlegrounds!!!!!   Thank you so much !!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:58pm
I read that Sasha was wearing something (last night) from Malia's wardrobe. How sweet!
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:04pm
What the hell Florida!!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 452>