Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 450>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

I wonder how they collected the SES info at the polls.
It's funny to see that 47% of college grads supported Obama vs 51% for Romney
yet 55% of postgrads supported Obama vs. 42% for Romney.
(undergrads at shyt)

how do they have this data?
this sh*t seems intrusive as hell

"the national exit poll was conducted at 350 polling places among about 26,000 election day voters" So this an election survey not election data

hmm ok. cause im pretty sure my state does not collect such info when i apply to vote which is how i wonder how this data is collected. cause i surely would give them a stiff arm and a leave me alone if they asked.
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

The most visible member of that family — wife Ann Romney — says neither she nor her husband will seek political office again.
"Absolutely he will not run again," she told the hosts of ABC's "The View" in October when asked if a loss would mean the end of Romney's political career. "Nor will I."

Who ever asked her about running? Bish please!

she and the rest of the family didn't want mittens to run this time around. he must have just ignored it and said "i do what I want"

look where it got him LOL
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:23pm

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i love florida. i like the fact that its always so tight. 

well--it's basically irrelevant at this junction.  the election was decided while they were voting. how utterly discouraging and ineffective. how you feel voting and a candidate is giving his acceptance speech?Confused

lol, at least it didn't go to romney. 
we kept our democrat senator by a lot. 

allen west ass lost. 
i feel pretty good. if people taught that way and gave up on voting, then more votes from miami/broward/palm beach wouldn't still be coming in and keep obama from keeping his slight lead. 

they were enthusiastic and went out to vote. i like it. and the state is really split, i also like that. 

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:34pm

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i love florida. i like the fact that its always so tight. 

well--it's basically irrelevant at this junction.  the election was decided while they were voting. how utterly discouraging and ineffective. how you feel voting and a candidate is giving his acceptance speech?Confused

Lmfao
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:19pm
I'm thinking about starting up a campaign to turn TX blue...The margin between the rep and the deem was only about 5%

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

IA Epitome.

Hey, did we discuss everyone's favorite token Black mormon Mia Love losing in Utah? Party

Madea Courtroom
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I'm thinking about starting up a campaign to turn TX blue...The margin between the rep and the deem was only about 5%

That would be nice!! I would love for Texas to be blue but we have some dumb red necks here!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:32pm

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:33pm
Heart
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:38pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 450>
  Share Topic