BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 452>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:35pm
I'm hoping we actually find out by tomorrow.

I can't take much more of this

Doesn't Tokyo do readings? Does she have any inkling who is going to win?
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Oops.

DMV here's one list of election night parties

Hey, Lady! Let me know which place you end up! Might be on U street....

Hey chica! HeartWill do. I'm still trying to decide.... so many options. U street you say *rubs chin*
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:35pm
Of course Arizona wasn't far behind:

Phoenix NBC Channel 12 has reported that Jeff Flake's US Senate campaign made robocalls over the weekend to registered Democrats and gave them the wrong polling place location.

The Flake campaign admits that they called more than 100,000 registered Republicans, but several upset Democrats -- who had recorded the Flake message on their voicemail -- called the channel to complain about misinformation being distributed to them. (See the TV news report below.)

Flake, a Congressman and former lobbyist, is in the midst of a hotly contested and very tight race for the US Senate against former Surgeon General Richard Carmona.

This allegation of voter suppression comes on the heels of recent stories about misinformation being distributed to Spanish speaking voters by the Maricopa County Elections Department. Two printed documents -- including the letter that is distributed to newly registered voters -- listed Nov. 6 as election day on the English side of the paper and Nov. 8 on the Spanish side. Maricopa County is Arizona's largest county and includes the Phoenix metropolitan area.

In Pima County -- home to metropolitan Tucson, Arizona's second largest population center -- a group of Republicans, Democrats, Greens, Libertarians, and Independents is suing the Board of Supervisors to force them to follow state law in handling the Tuesday election. There is an ongoing investigation of election irregularities in Pima County, dating back to 2006.

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my lil sisters didnt have class today and do not have class tomorrow. i think election day should be a national holiday
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

I'm getting scared cause white people are a mess.
I think it is the opposite. Because if Mittens gets in office....Stern Smile
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by apple_sauce apple_sauce wrote:

When Obama wins this is going to be my fb profile pic.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:58pm
Smaison, I may copy you.LOL
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:00pm
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:02pm
These black preacher need to go some where:

This is the same guy who thinks gay men have “to wear a diaper or a ‘butt pl*g’ just to be able to contain their bowels.”

According to Washington Post:

Shortly before noon on Sunday, most of the swaying and singing had subsided at the Upper Room Church of God in Christ in Raleigh, N.C., and the Rev. Patrick L. Wooden began his sermon.

He talked about how the powerful Amaziah tried to intimidate the humble Amos, who warned of the impending doom of Israel. “The people didn’t like [Amos’s] preaching,” Wooden told the 1,600 congregants in attendance. He saw a parable for modern times. “We’ve got a sitting president who supports same-sex marriage, who never met an abortion law he didn’t love,” Wooden preached. “Our definition of marriage doesn’t come from the president or the Constitution. We get our definition of marriage from the creator,” he thundered, and a chorus of “amens” and applause pealed through the cavernous church.

Two days before the presidential election, black preachers across Raleigh were urging all souls to go to the polls, in tacit or overt support for President Obama. But in a state that’s too close to call, Wooden, who is black, was telling his African American congregation not to feel forced to choose between religion and politics, or even race; in that choice, he said, believers must stand on the Word.

In 2008, with more than 4.3 million ballots cast, Obama won North Carolina by about 14,000 votes. The state is a tossup this year, although most surveys show a tie or give Mitt Romney a one- or two-percentage-point advantage. In a state where blacks make up 22.4 percent of registered voters, Wooden’s is a message that could make a difference.

Wooden had been a vocal supporter of Amendment 1, a North Carolina ballot initiative banning same-sex marriage that passed May 8. The Obama campaign said the president was “disappointed” with the amendment and, on May 9, Obama officially endorsed same-sex marriage in an interview with Robin Roberts of ABC News. After the sermon, Wooden said he wished the president hadn’t inserted himself into North Carolina politics. With high rates of divorce and single motherhood, the black family is in crisis, he had preached. “And you want to add gay marriage to that mix?”

Blacks are taught to live conservatively — get an education, work twice as hard and don’t expect anyone to give anything — but to vote Democratic. He called his message a plea for more political sophistication but not a vote for Romney. He said that he has been accused of taking money from the Romney campaign, but that it has not contacted him. Wooden said Mormon teachings go against his beliefs.

His congregation is not a monolith, and Wooden predicted that on Tuesday, “some won’t vote for either side and some will vote for Obama.” As for Romney? Wooden estimates that the Republican will receive two or three votes from the congregation of about 3,000. He called it a shame. “I think it’s time we let both parties know we’re dateable.”

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:02pm
Shooot, I have a few people on my FB that I want to irritate with that picture. I'm been MIA from FB for months but I'll pop back in for this lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 452>