Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The VOTE 2012 THREAD!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 450>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:27pm
i KNOW i had a direct hand in indiana going blue in 2008 after a LONG history of bloody redness!!!!!!!!  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!Approve
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

North Carolina after a long history of red became a swing state in this election.

Too much strategy going on in certain pockets.
You are the president of the country , not a few swing states.
Also it hurts political efficacy which could eventually affect both candidates negatively.

but (i'm about to go all romney) those people already want you to be their president
and there will be a huge chunk of people who will never want you to be president

so you try to get the people who are traditionally aren't predictable voters. 
people who will always vote as republicans or democrats don't need to be pandered to. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

North Carolina after a long history of red became a swing state in this election.

Too much strategy going on in certain pockets.
You are the president of the country , not a few swing states.
Also it hurts political efficacy which could eventually affect both candidates negatively.

but (i'm about to go all romney) those people already want you to be their president
and there will be a huge chunk of people who will never want you to be president

so you try to get the people who are traditionally aren't predictable voters. 
people who will always vote as republicans or democrats don't need to be pandered to. 

But I'm saying the concerns of those voters are magnified vs the concerns of all citizens,
Ohioans could demand pretty much anything right now.
Also the dirty deals with the candidates and the leaders of the swing states.
They have not only the presidential canidates by the balls but hold a large stake of where the country is headed.
All because of strategy and the electoral college.

We can agree to disagree but I haven't heard one good argument anywhere every defending why we should retain the electoral college other than tradition and America's sick wierd reverence for the framers

Edited by jonesable - Nov 05 2012 at 3:34pm
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:51pm
President speaking right now in ohio stream
http://t.co/d42qgdn8
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:57pm
yeah... i don't agree w/ swing states present a problem to the american political system.
i like swing voters. Tongue (because i am one, and i like being coddled and paid attention to.)

LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:18pm
as many missteps the romney campain has experienced, you gotta be amazed how close the election is. being a Brotha, i dont think america would tolerate those types of dummy moves. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:18pm

Chris Christie really elevated his stock for the next presidential election.
He was already one of the fore runners.

I predict he will lose about 100lbs by 2016

Especially if he manages to economically cushion the blow left by Sandy.

It's time for the Dems to start grooming their next golden boy

yes...he knew what he was doing at the repub convention and his response to Sandy is going to be remembered.

i suppose after Romney picked Ryan instead of him for VP, Christie figured he might as well run next election.

if somehow Romney wins, though, his future would be uncertain. Him being buddy buddy w/ Obama will be punished.

as for the Dems, I wonder who they will pick. 
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i KNOW i had a direct hand in indiana going blue in 2008 after a LONG history of bloody redness!!!!!!!!  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!Approve

do you live here too? YEY!!!!!!!!!!!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

do you live here too? YEY!!!!!!!!!!!

no mam i'm in chicago.  but my girls and i went campaigning door to door in gary registering folks to vote and informing them of their statutory RIGHTs with respect to absentee and early voting.   i met so many wonderful older people.  there were many ex-convicts who were under the impression that  they couldn't vote and we set them straight too...Approve 

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 05 2012 at 4:39pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:39pm

no mam i'm in chicago.  but my girls and i went campaigning door to door in gary informing people of their statutory RIGHTs with respect to absentee and early voting and registering voters.   i met so many wonderful older people.  there were many ex-convicts who were under the impression that  they couldn't vote and we set them straight too...Approve 

Clap I love it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 450>