Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Virgin Hair Fantasy??!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by NikkiLeshawn NikkiLeshawn wrote:

Oh yea i forgot to show & tell. This is the hair i bought from http://www.virginhairseduction.com - Virgin Hair Seduction, it was their http://www.virginhairseduction.com/#!virgin-brazilian--wave/c145i - Virgin Brazilian Natural Wave in a 12" 16" 20"   I installed it in the beginning of July and I still have it intstalled now.  I love it way more than any other company I tried. I subbmitted my pic to their site too Smile  anyways here is what the hair looks like. I think Im going to try their http://www.virginhairseduction.com/#!brazilian-deep-wave-cy/c21o3 - Virgin Brazilian Curly next! Cant wait to get my Christmas hair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmyHyMvhn8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmyHyMvhn8      <<< you can see the hair here on my youtube review for it
Can you make the link clikable ? TIA
Sponsored Links

MellowYellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MellowYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 11:11pm
I have bought from a lot of these online companies and always get ripped off. The hair is always either not what is advertised or doesn't last long at all. Only company I've had good luck with is honestly hair. Their email is honestlyhair@gmail.com the website is honestlyhair.wix.com/hair I got long hair from them 3 months ago n it still looks exactly the same (actually a lil softer w/ all my conditioning lol). I would try them out, the owner is really nice and really explains the differences between the virgin Remi on alibaba n aliexpress and all these other sites and the high quality hair she has. The hair can supposedly last forever if you take care of it do we shall see!
mogiselle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogiselle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 11:03pm

I been wearing TVHF for a year and a half now and this is my review of the hair. My first purchase from them was the body wave texture in 2 bundles and a closure piece. I was pissed about the closure because all the work I had to put into so that it could lay flat in the front. To get your closure customize (meaning ready to wear. hair is flat, knots blenched, etc) it cost an ADDITIONAL $150!! Which is totally crazy for 2oz. of hair. I called BellaDreamHair and purchased a CUSTOM CLOSURE for only $165! Pairing my BellaDreamHair Closure and TVHF bundles was awesome. I really really enjoy TVHF hair. The quality is excellent. I always get compliments on the hair and it blends well. My ONLYYY problem is the price. They overcharge out the ass really. Bottom line: If you dont want to risk going to a sucky company, want quality hair, and can spend the money. Purchase TVHF. IF not, do your research

curieuxcheveux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curieuxcheveux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:26am
www.curieuxcheveux.com is my site. We actually drew some of our inspiration from them; however, our aim was to maintain high quality hair at a more affordable price.
MiahMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiahMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 12:52pm
Times6Black
Hello everyone I am very new to this and I do appreciate your feed back if giving.
Ok so I've read a lot of forums of being scammed ,hair not being pleasing , bullsh*t companies and everything in between
First off let me say been there done that Ive order the expensive hair only to have it be a raccoon's nest oh and yes I been to the omg I just found a
Vendor from china the pictures looking so promising so I hurried up and buy lol but freal I seen it all I even f$&king trust them damn liiers on YouTube that lie and say the hairs good but the really had a deal with the company . So I been on the search to find vendors like everyone else
I been so crazy that if a company took a pic in the country I be looking in the pic to find clues of where the really were.
But anyways to make this long story short I have found a couple of vendors ( and the reason that I not telling at this time is because I'm trying t o start a business ) but freak I don't care about that sh*t Bout not sharing vendors cuz damn if you can look good why can't I can you really hook a sister up
I swear the vendors I don't use I will pass on or inbox ppl so I don't put ppls vendors on blast
So you know 90% of this hair business is ran buy other races other the black and when it it is black some how the liikkle bit of money gets to their head and they get greedy ( not jumping to conclusion I seen with my own eyes )
Well I feel like I can give ppl wat the want because I am the customer I know this business on a personal level.
So I need help just please answer some of my question and add if you need

1)What factors make hair a high quality?
2)What do you want in virgin hair ?
3)] Prices are not a factor for some but I'm trying sell grade a virgin Indian for a affordable price
If the hair was the best you ever had would you pay
16in 100.00 us
18in 120.00 us
20in. 130.00u
22in 140.00us
24in. 150.00us
And that's wavy and straight and for curly 5.00more on each length?
4) what would make you return to the same company ?
5) what kind of deals would you like to be offered ?

Ok ladies if you took the time to read this thanks for your help
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by MiahMari MiahMari wrote:

Times6Black
Hello everyone I am very new to this and I do appreciate your feed back if giving.
Ok so I've read a lot of forums of being scammed ,hair not being pleasing , bullsh*t companies and everything in between
First off let me say been there done that Ive order the expensive hair only to have it be a raccoon's nest oh and yes I been to the omg I just found a
Vendor from china the pictures looking so promising so I hurried up and buy lol but freal I seen it all I even f$&king trust them damn liiers on YouTube that lie and say the hairs good but the really had a deal with the company . So I been on the search to find vendors like everyone else
I been so crazy that if a company took a pic in the country I be looking in the pic to find clues of where the really were.
But anyways to make this long story short I have found a couple of vendors ( and the reason that I not telling at this time is because I'm trying t o start a business ) but freak I don't care about that sh*t Bout not sharing vendors cuz damn if you can look good why can't I can you really hook a sister up
I swear the vendors I don't use I will pass on or inbox ppl so I don't put ppls vendors on blast
So you know 90% of this hair business is ran buy other races other the black and when it it is black some how the liikkle bit of money gets to their head and they get greedy ( not jumping to conclusion I seen with my own eyes )
Well I feel like I can give ppl wat the want because I am the customer I know this business on a personal level.

1)What factors make hair a high quality?
2)What do you want in virgin hair ?
3)] Prices are not a factor for some but I'm trying sell grade a virgin Indian for a affordable price
16in 100.00 us
18in 120.00 us
20in. 130.00u
22in 140.00us
24in. 150.00us
And that's wavy and straight and for curly 5.00more on each length?
4) what would make you return to the same company ?

All your questions can be answered by researching the boards..
eleisha26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleisha26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:34pm
Dang all these vendors in here...smh
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

[QUOTE=MiahMari]Times6Black

1)What factors make hair a high quality?hair that doesn't turn into a rat's nest after washing it.
2)What do you want in virgin hair ?Real virgin hair,no horse hair,or fillers,and Noacid baths
16in 100.00 us /70
18in 120.00 us/80
20in. 130.00u/90
22in 140.00us /100
24in. 150.00us /110
And that's wavy and straight and for curly 5.00more on each length?no
4) what would make you return to the same company ?A company that sells a bundled package at a lower price for first time customers,allow people to get hooked on your product first,if I get lucky and find great hair and a decent price point,then it will be my go to company.I would not mind it if there was a slight increase to the price.But,I refuse to pay a car payment on hair,if I don't know the company....
Bundled deals,new customer deals,flash sales,random drawings,randomly pull names from your email list,and send out free bundles,or samples.That is how you build your customer base...Damn,I need to start a hair company....

All your questions can be answered by researching the boards..

I tried to answer all of your questions,hope this helps you...

Edited by chinadoll77 - Nov 07 2012 at 4:28am
MiahMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiahMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:26pm
Thank you so much for your help you have made good suggestion also I'm in the start up stages but when I get everything going I will need reviews of my product if you don't mind sending your email so when I'm looking for testers i can get a hold of you. If your in to doing reviews please and thanks again.
mincefille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mincefille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:09am

heheh. take your time, make mistakes, and fromt the mistakes, you will learn. If you think you can get lucky from the onset, you are dreaming.

so go back to your plan, and fill in the gaps yourself, nobody is going to share the profit with you in the long run, so its up to you. and you cant say because you want to sell your hair cheap to people , you run into loss or bankrupt...good luck

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>