Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE **** VENDOR GAVE MY NUMBER OUT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE **** VENDOR GAVE MY NUMBER OUT
    Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:34am
okay I made a post a few days ago about filing a paypal claim for some "Virgin" hair I purchased. 

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/i-ordered-hair-from-a-vendor-its-fake-help_topic350852.html

The claim obviously isnt going so well. The vendor is arguing with me about why I dont like the hair still. 

All I want is my money back and he can have his hair back. He doesnt want it to go that way. 

He actually called me from china last night to plead his case. Whatever. 

Here's the kicker: He gave my number to some chick! For her to call me to say "oh I brought hair from him last week. Its so great are you sure you dont like your package?" 

WTF are we 5? I dont like my hair I want my money back case closed. 

I'm so at the point where I am going to do a charge back with my bank. I'm trying to do things right and send this man his hair back but its obvious this isnt working the way I want it to. 

This is really just a rant and rave. If you read my post that connected to this one you know about the hair and my opinions on it and everyone else ideals about why I want my money back. 
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:46am
sweety im being as calm as i can, " CALL your bank already!"
he definitly ISN'T going to return your money, he ISN'T using
proper business tactics, it's OVER call your bank already!
i had a dating site charge me this morning while in a 5day trial period
well it probably had been some days after HOWEVER i called the company
my credit card company and told EVERYBODY put my money back on my card
& cancell that sheittt! idk if i did or didnt call ahead of time i called as soon as
they charged me and DISPUTED that ish an gon get my money back!!!!!!!!!!
you AREN'T happy with your purchase call your bank and get your money back!
the best to you ...Wink
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:56am
If he ever calls your number again, tell him you going to report him to the FBI &the consulate of China (not sure you really could) . Also do a Charge back immediately...gtfoh with these vendors giving out your phone # to another person like that supposed to make it better -the product still sucked and was not up to par.
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:14pm
he just sent me a college essay in skype...I told him he was harassing me and he needs to stop. This is what he replied:

ok,I am sorry
[1:10:44 PM] VENDOR: We can talk tomorrow if you tired now
[1:10:46 PM] VENDOR: bye

I am on the phone with my bank now. This is crazy. Never again. 

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:07pm
The vendor's behavior is absolutely outrageous. See if you can file some complaint about his store via Aliexpress/Alibaba. Also, I'm glad to hear that you've filed a claim with your bank.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:49am
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

he just sent me a college essay in skype...I told him he was harassing me and he needs to stop. This is what he replied:

ok,I am sorry
[1:10:44 PM] VENDOR: We can talk tomorrow if you tired now
[1:10:46 PM] VENDOR: bye

I am on the phone with my bank now. This is crazy. Never again. 

omg lmao he just don't get it..SWEETY SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU OR YOUR HAIR...sheesh LOLLOLCryCryClapClap
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:56am
That is seriously creepy 
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:45am
Has this vendors name been shared yet so people know who to avoid?
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Has this vendors name been shared yet so people know who to avoid?
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:46pm
Yeah , here it is :Baoxing Business Of Yuexiu District Guangzhou City
damn thats crazy ! that really sucks . i had a little verbal argument with a certain Rosa from Rosa virgin hair or something on Aliexpress , can't even remember and don't want to ,  because the pattern they sent me was completely different from the pictures . she was supposed to refund me $30 and she said she cant do it through Escrow and only through Paypal and that through Escrow it would take too long bla bla bla , this was in August and I never ever saw the light of that $30 credit back into my account , I just had to let it go I already have other things to stress about . 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style