Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Undershepherd / Drama In the Black Church

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Undershepherd / Drama In the Black Church
    Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 7:34am
i'll watch...
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 7:49am
I'll watch for my baby daddy Lamman Rucker. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 8:11am
I voted.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:24am
Oh he was on the radio talking about this...and how people wanted him to change the script. 
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by -Shesus- -Shesus- wrote:

Lisa Brown  10 hours ago

A call to preach is not of the world. (by the Spirit) No man will stop a true call. It will fulfill its purpose under the will of GOD. No man can decide to sit down GOD will sit them down. A true call is only subject to GOD not man. It is not written the journey will be easy nor scripture does not call for the world two have to perfect men in human form on earth. All pastors are subject to falls But the chosen get up stronger better wiser and bring the message as a new creature to the edification of the GOSPEL according to The true word.

Random comment: whenever I read "GOD" in all caps it comes out in my head as a preacher saying "Gawwd", like whenever they're being all dramatic.
    Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:42am
    Glad I didn't miss it.. I remember when Jamal Bryant was a small time preacher preaching in our College auditorium.. I think these pastors think they're untouchable, and in a way they are.. 

There is a line in the bible that says that the "flock" should take care of the pastor, which is IMO one of the causes of these "mega pastors"
    afrokock View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:42am
    Isaiah done fell hard
    Qualified View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 11:03am
    It has all of my favorite D and G list actors, so I'll be watching. It comes on again @ 530 EST.

Edited by Qualified - Mar 31 2013 at 11:04am
    loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
    Guest Group
    Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 11:13am
    Will not be watching. 
    loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
    Guest Group
    Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 11:26am
    Originally posted by -Shesus- -Shesus- wrote:

why not?

Interferes with anime and video games and my game of thrones reviews.
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Weave Connection
    Little Black Scarf
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
      Share Topic