Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Warrior is gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:26pm
Did anyone see Monday's show....to me he did look a little weak and sort of sick.  I thought it was just old age, but I'm shocked to hear he died.  WOW.

I wonder if he was sick. I don't have the link to the speech from Monday night but i'm try and find it.
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:27pm
czardragon View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Did anyone see Monday's show....to me he did look a little weak and sort of sick.  I thought it was just old age, but I'm shocked to hear he died.  WOW.

I wonder if he was sick. I don't have the link to the speech from Monday night but i'm try and find it.

I did see...honestly it hadn't occurred to me that he was sick, I just thought maybe he didn't shake the ropes as much because he didn't have as much energy, maybe was a bit out of shape.

Here's the speech.

http://extramustard.si.com/2014/04/09/ultimate-warrior-final-appearance/

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

why god!! why'd you have to take him !
Dead
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:43pm
Too many favorites from my old WWF fan days are gone.Cry

RIP Ultimate Warrior.Broken Heart
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by czardragon czardragon wrote:

Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I did see...honestly it hadn't occurred to me that he was sick, I just thought maybe he didn't shake the ropes as much because he didn't have as much energy, maybe was a bit out of shape.

Here's the speech.

http://extramustard.si.com/2014/04/09/ultimate-warrior-final-appearance/

yea he didn't have that same energy and he wasn't going HAM on the ropes like he used to. i attributed it to him just being old and the ropes being tighter than they were 90's. he did look winded, though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic