BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Warrior is gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
czardragon View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:49pm
Anyone else remember when he came back to the WWF in 1996 and no-sold the Pedigree?  And when he came back in the early 90s and lots of people thought back then the REAL Warrior had died and it was Jim Powers or Kerry von Erich playing the character? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Tb7FmbK1s

I LMAO'd....

Edited by czardragon - Apr 09 2014 at 2:54pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:55pm
Raatid! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant beleive it. I didnt remember the name when i first saw the posts but after i saw the pics man those little ribbons streamers around his biceps and the face masks were EVERYTHING to me back in the day. Loved him

On the bright side : his death has brought out czardragon, i thought of you a few days ago. How are you?
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by czardragon czardragon wrote:

Anyone else remember when he came back to the WWF in 1996 and no-sold the Pedigree?  And when he came back in the early 90s and lots of people thought back then the REAL Warrior had died and it was Jim Powers or Kerry von Erich playing the character? 

lol yeah. I had Wrestlemania 12 on VHS and I would watch it over and over again. I probably watched it over 100 times. I wouldn't learn until I smartened up that Vince had buried HHH as punishment for the Kliq incident at MSG, so the match wasn't immediately funny to me in 96. Thank God for that punishment though, otherwise we would have never gotten Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass.

I remember people thought it wasn't the real Warrior because of how small he looked in comparison to his physique in the 80s. I remember being on the net for the first time around 98 and reading that it wasn't the real warrior. Around the time of that godawful Hogan/Warrior match at Halloween HavocLOL.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Apr 09 2014 at 3:01pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:02pm
ive never seen that match between him and triple h. :( i heard it only lasted 5 mins anyways but still....

ShockedShockedShockedDRAGON!!!!!

Edited by Lady ICE - Apr 09 2014 at 3:04pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

lol yeah. I had Wrestlemania 12 on VHS and I would watch it over and over again. I probably watched it over 100 times. I wouldn't learn until I smartened up that Vince had buried HHH as punishment for the Klique incident, so the match wasn't immediately funny to me in 96. Thank God for that punishment though, otherwise we would have never gotten Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass.

I remember people thought it wasn't the real Warrior because of how small he looked in comparison to his physique in the 80s. I remember being on the net for the first time around 98 and reading that it wasn't the real warrior. Around the time of that godawful Hogan/Warrior match at Halloween HavocLOL.

Dude, I still have the Wrestlemania VHS lol....I remember the day I bought it at Best Buy, random I know :)

That Hogan/Warrior match was that feud when Hogan looked in the mirror and saw Warrior's face looking back at him, right? 

Oh, and remember the Renegade?  I remember everyone was all confused about that too, and then when he died for real even more people got it twisted and thought Warrior had died.

You know, Sting was in New Orleans, there was talk of him getting involved with the Undertaker.  I know it's not likely (as to not blow any surprise debut) but a little part of me wonders if he and Warrior ran into each other at all.  And it was pretty cool that Dutch Mantell (now Zeb Coulter) got to be there for his induction, being he managed the Blade Runners and all.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:06pm
Rip...he lived longer than a lot of pro wrestlers...I can't believe how obsessed I was w pro wrestling growing up, to have absolutely NO interest in it now.  I actually asked my mom to be the ultimate warrior for Halloween because I wanted face paint but she made me be a clown instead. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ive never seen that match between him and triple h. :( i heard it only lasted 5 mins anyways but still....

ShockedShockedShockedDRAGON!!!!!

Hi Ice!  Hug

A long time ago, I had a gif of that match as my avi, and in my siggy I had a joke: "Why did the Ultimate Warrior get fired from the pet store?  Because he wouldn't sell the Pedigree!" LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

On the bright side : his death has brought out czardragon, i thought of you a few days ago. How are you?

Really?  Awww Hug

I'm doing well...I feel like I'm a WHOLE lot different now than the last time I posted here though lol.

Thanks for asking!  What about you?  Hope you're doing well Big smile
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:21pm
why god!! why'd you have to take him !
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Rip...he lived longer than a lot of pro wrestlers...I can't believe how obsessed I was w pro wrestling growing up, to have absolutely NO interest in it now.  I actually asked my mom to be the ultimate warrior for Halloween because I wanted face paint but she made me be a clown instead. 

I swore when I was a kid that when I was old enough to wear makeup I would go out everyday with Warrior-style paint.  Of course I was like 3-4 years old and it was the 80s, so from what I recall some women came pretty close to that look anyway...it was either gonna be Ultimate Warrior or one of the Misfits from Jem and the Holograms for me LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>