Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Warrior is gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:45am
he was just inducted into the WWE hall of fame over the weekend and made an appearance on monday night raw a few days agoCry 
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:51am
Wow.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Yet another added to the list of wrestlers that have died young. That list is ridiculously long. That lifestyle of "fake" wrestling is really demanding.
roids

bad diets

coke

=

early way out
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:26pm
54 is far too young to die. R.I.P. Hellwig.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:32pm
I legit shed a tear. I was so stoked to see him get inducted. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Yet another added to the list of wrestlers that have died young. That list is ridiculously long. That lifestyle of "fake" wrestling is really demanding.
roids

bad diets

coke

=

early way out

Word.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:36pm
I think my older brother had his action figure when we were little. He looks familiar in that costume.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:38pm
will always be my fav match.LOL kick rocks hogan

czardragon View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote czardragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:39pm
I was handling it well today...felt sad of course, but then found this and teared up:

Ultimate Maniacs reunion!!

At least he got to finally settle some bitter feuds over the weekend...Vince McMahon, Triple H, Jake the Snake, and Hulk Hogan.  And at least it's not like Paul Bearer and Randy Savage not being there for his induction.

I wish I had gotten to meet him or seen him live.  I feel so bad for his family :(

This has been one of the most memorable weeks for wrestling fans...three guys in the WWE Hall of Fame who people thought would either never make it or not have lived to see it, Undertaker's streak broken, Warrior on Raw for the first time in almost 20 years (in retrospect it sounds like he was giving us his own eulogy), and now this.

Also, from my knowledge he didn't do cocaine.  He admitted to steroids but emphasized that he used them under the supervision of a doctor (before they were banned), but from my recollection, no coke.

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:41pm
Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair