Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Nit Removal Tutorial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 9:57pm
gross i was goimg to order from a indian company an most charge extra to remove the nits. thanks again fot the info
Sponsored Links

scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 10:44pm
And the hair will still have NITS even after fummigation. You will still see dead bugs everywhere and probably should treat the hair again when you receive it.
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 2:18am
Thank you for this....I was just about to wash my hair when I noticed nits in 4 out of 6 bundles....I'm setting it outside on my balcony with the acv+oo for the night and will work on getting it out in the morning....sigh
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:43pm
Great post!
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:13pm
i ordered hair from india epic fail!Dead nice hair to many nits
MissA914 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissA914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:14pm
I've never seen nits in any of my hair.... but then again I didn't know what to look for. Eeeewwww
vanessaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanessaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:42am
Great information. Thank you.
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:50am
cool! now can enjoy nit free extensionsBig smile
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:20pm
Ugh, dealing with nits is the worst! That's the one upside of processed hair at least, you typically don't have to deal with that. 
koffeebeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koffeebeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:34am
........ lost my wordsWacko so unsanitary. is it really worth all the trouble? No way. Not in this household, nuh uh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
  Share Topic