Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Nit Removal Tutorial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:18pm
Even though this post made my skin crawl I'm so happy you gave this information out. I have been thinking aboutbordeingbsome b dogg hair for awhile and Lord help me if I would have so lice loaded up on my hair strands like that lol that hair would have went straight to the garbage, but I'm tuffin up and try your method, I thnk it's worth it for good quality hair!
Sponsored Links

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 6:38pm
thank you for this!!
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:48am
Thank god I read this thread. I'm on the verge of purchasing some b-dogg curly. I've heard about nits but I've only purchased from a CV & AV but I don't think I had nits. But I sure didn't check for them either. Now I'm itching...lol. Trust & believe I will be doing this process with gloves on!!!!!!! I
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 2:41pm
Thank you for this post Clap Star Clap I made my first Bdogg purchase a few weeks ago and this post prepared me for the inevitable. There were only a few nits but if I didn't read this I wouldn't have even thought to look for them. They are very small but noticeable if you look. I pulled up my big girl drawers and combed that hair like a pro. I sang the 'my Bdogg is popping' song as I nit combed and got the job done. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and well worth it for the quality hair I received.
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 6:00pm
Wow .... Thank you for this post xx
charliebrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote charliebrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:31pm
My Bdogg was nit fee...
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:42pm
I am buying a magnify glass tomorrow,so i can see these little creature...
xosweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xosweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 4:21am
The photos made me barf a little, but thanks for the super informative post. Clap
DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:05pm
Who has better quality hair Al K or bdogg?
Kayshaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayshaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:14am
So im a weave newbie and just received hair with NITS in it - Oh and not just nits the dead lice too !! So there way no way i was wearing it , i told the vendor HOTBEAUTYHAIR and they told me that i couldnt have a refund because id opened one of the bundles . They told me theyd send me an exchange and  i thought that the whole nit thing was a one off - plus the lady said shed check the hair expecially for me . The hair came and ALL FOUR  bundles where full of lice and eggs and it STUNK  . Im so grossed out by virgin hair now i think i might just have to purchase processed remy .

Plus isnt this a health risk?! Tell me if im wrong , but since lice live of human blood ... and most of these hair donors live in diseased slums couldnt a lice that was on their head that hatches on yous  and then takes your blood cause disease transmission ? You know- like Mosquitoes do with Malaria ? Either way i dont think im going to risk it .. that new bundle of hair came today , i saw the lice and the SMELL tied it up in a bag straight away  and chucked it under my bed . Im not too sure what to do with it since the company is unapologetic and wont give me a refund . Im beyond the stage of grossed out .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
  Share Topic