Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 251>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

for those that order from Roman, how long does it take to receive your order once you put in your order?
If you don't have a custom order and you order from stock, it'll only take about a week.
Sponsored Links

esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:14pm
me again.
My cousin wants yaki hair with a curl that stays. I've never seen such. any ideas suggestions? 
by the way my cousins think I'm a weave genius, I'll never tell them that it's because I've been to BHM school lol
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

me again.
My cousin wants yaki hair with a curl that stays. I've never seen such. any ideas suggestions? 
by the way my cousins think I'm a weave genius, I'll never tell them that it's because I've been to BHM school lol

Maybe yaki deep wave.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Nov 27 2012 at 2:39pm
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:44am
Well ladies, quick question, who's is better in your opinion.  Jeffery or Roman?
Hauteconcepts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hauteconcepts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:30pm
I just received my medium yaki "malaysian" unit from roman. I'm definitely pleased, but the 1B color I asked for is closer to a 2. Have you guys dyed his hair before? If so, what did you use? I'm new to the vendor thing and want to make sure I don't mess up the hair.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Hauteconcepts Hauteconcepts wrote:

I just received my medium yaki "malaysian" unit from roman. I'm definitely pleased, but the 1B color I asked for is closer to a 2. Have you guys dyed his hair before? If so, what did you use? I'm new to the vendor thing and want to make sure I out don't mess up the hair.

Yeah I noticed that with all my hair from him. I just put a dark brown rinse on my yaki deep wave.

ETA:  The rinse I used was Clairol Beautiful Collections in "Darkest Brown."  This matches my leaveout perfectly. 

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Nov 29 2012 at 6:49pm
Hauteconcepts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hauteconcepts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Hauteconcepts Hauteconcepts wrote:

I just received my medium yaki "malaysian" unit from roman. I'm definitely pleased, but the 1B color I asked for is closer to a 2. Have you guys dyed his hair before? If so, what did you use? I'm new to the vendor thing and want to make sure I out don't mess up the hair.

Yeah I noticed that with all my hair from him. I just put a dark brown rinse on my yaki deep wave.

ETA:  The rinse I used was Clairol Beautiful Collections in "Darkest Brown."  This matches my leaveout perfectly. 

Thank you so much! I'll try the clairol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:15am
Onyc Mongolian Relaxed..Has anyone tried this hair?  If so, how do you like it and how would you describe the texture?  Thinking of getting it duped by a CV because Onyc wants way too much.
Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:16pm
I have some of this hair in my stash. Can't say how it behaves because it has never been installed. The texture is comparable to light yaki IMO...not a lot of texture.
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:56pm
Hey ladies,
Quick update....
I just ordered Malaysian virgin Italian Yaki hair weft, natural hair color, 3.5oz/pack
16"-$52.9
18"-$59.9
20"-$64.9
I'm soooooo excited!!
Wish me luck!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training