Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 251>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:30am
Love 2 Be I'm ordering his Virgin Chinese Italian yaki. I wonder what's the diffrene btw malay and chinese
Sponsored Links

LuvRayn07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LuvRayn07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:46pm
Hey! I just took out my Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms install..but here is the picture of it (just the back). I loved this texture, and it blended perfectly with my natural unprocessed hair. 

Here's what I did upkeep-wise: 

Washing/Shampoo: Used diluted cream of nature Argan Oil shampoo/conditioner 1x a week. I didn't add anything afterwards because I felt like the hair curled better with no product 

Styling/Curling: I put my ceramic iron a few degrees away from the highest temp. This hair is beautiful, but if you want it straight you need to bump up the heat. As far as holding curls you MUST add product. I used a holding spray for loose curls. I roller set it with a light setting mousse for tighter and longterm curls. 

Blending: I had a side part with the border of my  front edges left out. I used KeraCare cream press on my leave out..that stuff is amazing. My hair was laying better than the SS at one point LOL

Shedding: I didn't seal..and of course there was shedding. I would seal next time for sure. 

Tangling: I danced, sweat, slept with no bonnet and had almost 0 tangling issues. This hair really is easy to deal with. 
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:01pm
@esha I think its the texture, I've been going though a few forums for Roman and heard the Malaysian and another kind of hair, I forgot the name, act better than the Chinese.

@Luvryan BE-UT-E-FULLLLL i was going to go with SSNR but chickened out at the last minute....
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:34pm
Install was pretty
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:54pm
1 month review about Lovest yaki wavy hair.   While the hair has been beautiful , the beauty has only lasted a month.  My guess is that the "coating" or whatever was on the hair has worn off and now I have a mess.   It is shedding, tangles horridly , some strands are stiff and feel like plastic, looks bushy and like straw after wash and go but since it doesnt like product, that is not an option either.    My goal for the past year or so has been to find some good yaki wavy thick hair and this was the first version that I have tried, so on to the next vendor, in the meantime I will be returning to my tried and true CV for some regular yaki Confused(which I should have ordered in the first place) and calling it quits.   The holidays at the end of the year are the worst time to be needing some new hair ! smh

Edited by DivaMelody - Nov 25 2012 at 10:55pm
MelleCouture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelleCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:51am
thanks for the update!! Ill be sticking with my Jeffrey KS/IY then..Embarrassed
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:41am
I should have !!!^^  Jeff has not failed me yet
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:05pm
Ladies have a question. Products?!?
What to use? what to avoid for both LY and IY
Thank you in advance
Also I'm extra excited!! I'll be making my first purchase from Roman on Thursday (payday)!!!
I will not receive the hair till the 20 of Dec but I'm already over the moon
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:48am
for those that order from Roman, how long does it take to receive your order once you put in your order?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:57am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

for those that order from Roman, how long does it take to receive your order once you put in your order?

My first 2 orders took two weeks plus 3 days shipping time.  My most recent order took about 3 weeks.  I think it has to do with the time of year and lots of ladies have been inquiring about his hair so he may be a bit swamped.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 251>
  Share Topic