Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 252>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:55am
can one of you ladies send me roman's email/information via PM? thanks!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:47pm
Do any of you ladies have a picture of Roman's Italian Yaki? I'm almost ready to place my order, but I don't know if I should get IY or his Coarse Yaki. I saw a picture of his Coarse yaki, which I like, but I just don't want IY to be too poofy. I want it to flat iron pretty straight, and (regular) Yaki has never been "coarse" enough for me.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Do any of you ladies have a picture of Roman's Italian Yaki? I'm almost ready to place my order, but I don't know if I should get IY or his Coarse Yaki. I saw a picture of his Coarse yaki, which I like, but I just don't want IY to be too poofy. I want it to flat iron pretty straight, and (regular) Yaki has never been "coarse" enough for me.

If you want coarse, get his coarse yaki. It mimics 4ab hair the best in my opinion. I think he sent me a pic of the italian yaki. I'll look when I get home.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Nov 21 2012 at 1:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

If you want coarse, get his class yaki. It mimics 4ab hair the best in my opinion. I think he sent me a pic of the italian yaki. I'll look when I get home.

Thanks for your response. I want something that's slightly coarse but not too bushy. I'm thinking Jennifer from BBW hair. Something that's "flowy" yet coarse. So, I should go with Coarse yaki?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:13pm

If you want coarse, get his class yaki. It mimics 4ab hair the best in my opinion. I think he sent me a pic of the italian yaki. I'll look when I get home.

Thanks for your response. I want something that's slightly coarse but not too bushy. I'm thinking Jennifer from BBW hair. Something that's "flowy" yet coarse. So, I should go with Coarse yaki?

I think one of the girls had his IY and posted a pic. Maybe you can pm her to see how the hair is holding up.  I have the coarse yaki and it is not bushy at all. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:23pm

I think one of the girls had his IY and posted a pic. Maybe you can pm her to see how the hair is holding up.  I have the coarse yaki and it is not bushy at all. 

Ok, thank you so much for your help! Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:49pm

Ok, thank you so much for your help! Hug

Yw.
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

This was posted way back in this thread. 
should help with telling the difference btw the textures

Thanks!Clap  This was exactly what I was looking for!
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:25pm
If using a closure with KS or IY hair do you guys usually use 1 or 2 bundles? Im debating getting a 3x4.5 closure but dunno if to buy 1 bundle and split the wefts or just get 2. The thought of 2 bundles on my head kinda scares me tbh lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

If using a closure with KS or IY hair do you guys usually use 1 or 2 bundles? Im debating getting a 3x4.5 closure but dunno if to buy 1 bundle and split the wefts or just get 2. The thought of 2 bundles on my head kinda scares me tbh lol

I'd get 2 just to be safe. Sometimes with KS, you can split the wefts because it tends to be bushy....but I'd still recommend two.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 252>
  Share Topic