Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 250>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:38pm

Fall is almost here :D YEEE!
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

Originally posted by cherryblossom1 cherryblossom1 wrote:

Did you get this hair from Majestic Tresses or a private vendor on aliexpress? as it looks identical to the hair MT sells! Sorry if you've already said.

Nah, I purchased this from Roman. Buy at your own risk...his wefts are super sh*tty. My complete review is forthcoming.
Oh no!Shocked When did you purchase the hair? I hope his quality isn't declining...
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:58pm
Tee that hair is gawjussss! Is it Jeff's IY or did you venture out?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Tee that hair is gawjussss! Is it Jeff's IY or did you venture out?

I ventured out this time ;)
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Did you get this hair from Majestic Tresses or a private vendor on aliexpress? as it looks identical to the hair MT sells! Sorry if you've already said.

Nah, I purchased this from Roman. Buy at your own risk...his wefts are super sh*tty. My complete review is forthcoming.
Oh no!Shocked When did you purchase the hair? I hope his quality isn't declining...

I purchased in early August. I honestly don't recommend or advise anyone to deal with Roman. When I contacted him about the wefts tangling, matting and dreading after 8 days in addition to the fact that the wefts smelled like burned chemicals, he completely went left and accused me of "processing the wefts", knowing that's what he sent to me and I didn't do a damn thing to it. I know many people have had great experiences with him in the past, but he has way too much attitude and wouldn't even work with me. He's confident in the fact that BHM members will use him anyway (I'm sure there is some truth to that). 

I'm just here to clearly say: buy from Roman at your own risk.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

Fall is almost here :D YEEE!

Tee, what kind of cap did you use?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:32am
^^ I used a deluxe adjustable weaving cap.. bought at the bss.. like $4
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:10am

I purchased in early August. I honestly don't recommend or advise anyone to deal with Roman. When I contacted him about the wefts tangling, matting and dreading after 8 days in addition to the fact that the wefts smelled like burned chemicals, he completely went left and accused me of "processing the wefts", knowing that's what he sent to me and I didn't do a damn thing to it. I know many people have had great experiences with him in the past, but he has way too much attitude and wouldn't even work with me. He's confident in the fact that BHM members will use him anyway (I'm sure there is some truth to that). 

Wow. Glad I read this. I was just about to pay for 4 bundles of yaki from him.
Got damn these vendors and their suck quality. Now I have to find someone else for a good yaki.
Please share your review soon!!!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:16am

I haven't ordered since February with no issues but I emailed him last month and he emailed me back asking for payment asap after I made it clear that I was just inquiring about prices lol.  I think he may have someone else working with him who answers the emails.  But that is no excuse for crappy customer service and poor quality wefts.  I hope he gets it together.
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 3:36pm
It's more than just the poor customer service, he is knowingly sending out over processed wefts. If he knew it wasn't right, he shouldn't have sent me the hair and hope that I wouldn't know the difference.

I'll post my review this weekend. I have to gather all my pictures of the hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 250>
  Share Topic