Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 253>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dolce305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolce305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 8:21am
I this thread sssooooo much!!! All this beautiful hair!

So i've decide on getting KS from HE in 12" & 14"
By the way ladies, that "20off" coupon STILL works!!
I'll be getting both bundles for $150 w/ free (2-4days) shipping!!
THATS A STEAL IN MY BOOK!!

Also i'll be splitting both bundles, sealing twice on both sides, and
I'll be doing an ombre dye on it before my install.

I'll be daydreaming about this hair till my install!! Lol
N of course, pictures to come!

Question: i've noticed that some KS wearers clarify the hair often w either a
clarifying shampoo or using an ACV rinse. What are the benefits you personally
experience from doing this? Does it help in "restoring" the hair mostly (from tangles etc)?
Sponsored Links

rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 8:25am
This looks good!! Clap Cant wait to see the closure and how it fits.....
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:44pm
Installed my kinky straight u-part and closure (sewed down the closure first then the upart. I have no hair left out). Kinda loving it!

Will do a formal 1-month review in a month.

All tips and suggestions are welcome (just be nice pls lol)
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:48pm
Girl u are not wearing a closure!!!!!!! It looks so natural..... i need to step up my game in my lace closure application...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Girl u are not wearing a closure!!!!!!! It looks so natural..... i need to step up my game in my lace closure application...

yes ma'am this is a lace closure. I bleached the knots and then soaked the closure in a tea to tint it to match my scalp/skin.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

yes ma'am this is a lace closure. I bleached the knots and then soaked the closure in a tea to tint it to match my scalp/skin.

did you put a fabric under the lace?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:37am

did you put a fabric under the lace?

No I don't have fabric under the lace. I used a little bit of concealer to blend the end of the lace into the front of my hairline.
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:32am

Installed my kinky straight u-part and closure (sewed down the closure first then the upart. I have no hair left out). Kinda loving it!

Chinye I love it!!!! I was going to pm you because we have the same texture and length. Dont know if you mind using heat but I would love to see this hair flat ironed :) That closure is the bizness.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by rubynaturalprincess rubynaturalprincess wrote:

Chinye I love it!!!! I was going to pm you because we have the same texture and length. Dont know if you mind using heat but I would love to see this hair flat ironed :) That closure is the bizness.

this is the hair flat ironed :-). I only flat ironed it after I washed it, so this is about 1.5 weeks later. I will deep condition and flat iron again this weekend. For day to day maintenance, I use flexirods (when I'm not exhausted). If I'm super tired, I just wear my scarf at night.
EPRTlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPRTlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:36am
Hey babe! Would you mind sharing the closure vendor? Thanks :)) 

Looks beautiful!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 253>