Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 249>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 1:30pm

I went to the BSS to get a mannequin head and got some BSS "KS". I forgot the name of it. I'll posed it later.

Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 12:48pm
Nope you have to upload to a pic hosting sight and post the image link. 
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by chailatte_qt chailatte_qt wrote:

Recently installed kinky curly yaki coarse yaki and I'm in love. I think I purchased this hair on the early end though before the recent complaints, back in February, however just now getting around to installing. It's been a minute I would like to post pics but totally forgot how... Can you upload to this site from a phone?

I have washed mine twice and it is soooo soft and flowy. I am not ready to install tho.

POST YOUR PICS we are waiting
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Originally posted by chailatte_qt chailatte_qt wrote:

Recently installed kinky curly yaki coarse yaki and I'm in love. I think I purchased this hair on the early end though before the recent complaints, back in February, however just now getting around to installing. It's been a minute I would like to post pics but totally forgot how... Can you upload to this site from a phone?

I have washed mine twice and it is soooo soft and flowy. I am not ready to install tho.

POST YOUR PICS we are waiting
I saw the coarse yaki wanded on IG and I was in love.  Another person from KCY/IG is wearing 24 in and it looks amazing.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:38pm
Quick question I have 2 bundles of 16in Iy. Should I split the wefts for both bundles ?
alchyna16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alchyna16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 3:41pm
Hello ladies,

I'm sure this has been answered before and I read many pages of this thread. I wanted your opinion on Hair Esthetics remy KS vs Senghori Shells NR. I have read a few comments about SSNR quality going down as of late. They are both about the same price right now and would like to know which one you recommend? I also want to know which one can hold curls and styles the best and any shedding issues? And which one is easier to blend with 4b/4c hair? I've been natural for over a year now and I want to use minimal heat on my leave out and edges.

I will try sealing for the first time since the bobraz beast on my head lost half its volume I have learned that sealing is important.

Thank you so much and sorry for asking again!
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Quick question I have 2 bundles of 16in Iy. Should I split the wefts for both bundles ?

SPLIT the wefts on one bundle only

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:40pm
About to order Kinky Straight hair....one 14", on 16" and one 14" closure. Can't wait for it to arrive!
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I saw the coarse yaki wanded on IG and I was in love.  Another person from KCY/IG is wearing 24 in and it looks amazing.

You on IG now? Shocked Text me your IG name so I can follow you! Big smile I've got a lot of time on my hands now to play in weeeeeeeaaaavvveeeeeeePartyBeer
Foxglove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:18am
Do y'all know anybody other than Trebella or MissBossy that can sew KKY afro kinky curly into a wig? Trebella doesn't have any appointments until October and I was wanting the wig sooner, and MissBossy's prices are out of control
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 249>