Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 252>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:41pm
Thanks ladies.. mwahhh xoxo
Sponsored Links

Gapeach99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gapeach99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 12:04pm
Hey ladies - I just bought two bundles of KS from Glamour house of hair. After reading all the reviews on BHM and seeing videos on YT I decided to take the plunge. They recently re-stocked the Russian romance collection, so I bought a 16" bundle of Radiance and a 14" bundle of blowout ( they didn't have 14" of the radiance in stock, otherwise I would have bought both lengths in the Radiance). After viewing the YT video by MissBossy on both GHOH textures, both look very similar and I shouldn't have any problems blending w my own natural hair. I haven't gotten the bundles yet, but will post pics as soon as they arrive and post install. I made a appt w/ SewNatural to have the bundles installed. After all the hype about how natural her installs are, i hope the $500 cost is worth it!!

Side note: I have two 1/2 bundles of ONYC's 16" tight kinky curly and loose KC in now. I bought over a year ago and this is my third install of the hair (install done by Tamika Bell in ATL). I would def recommend this brand. Note though, the hair sheds like crazy and it requires constant maintenance.

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Gapeach99 Gapeach99 wrote:

Hey ladies - I just bought two bundles of KS from Glamour house of hair. After reading all the reviews on BHM and seeing videos on YT I decided to take the plunge. They recently re-stocked the Russian romance collection, so I bought a 16" bundle of Radiance and a 14" bundle of blowout ( they didn't have 14" of the radiance in stock, otherwise I would have bought both lengths in the Radiance). After viewing the YT video by MissBossy on both GHOH textures, both look very similar and I shouldn't have any problems blending w my own natural hair. I haven't gotten the bundles yet, but will post pics as soon as they arrive and post install. I made a appt w/ SewNatural to have the bundles installed. After all the hype about how natural her installs are, i hope the $500 cost is worth it!!

Side note: I have two 1/2 bundles of ONYC's 16" tight kinky curly and loose KC in now. I bought over a year ago and this is my third install of the hair (install done by Tamika Bell in ATL). I would def recommend this brand. Note though, the hair sheds like crazy and it requires constant maintenance.

I hate shedding and constant maintenance but I'm glad that you like it. 
Looking forward to pics of the GHOH
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 12:59pm
reported
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:48pm
ConfusedWELL DAM CUPID HAIR IN EVERY THREAD
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:49pm
Remy hairWink
itsaplane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsaplane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 7:55pm
I got AAMH Kinky Straight and it was really crimpy. And after I dyed it (and I only did the ends(, it became dry, tangled mess. I deep condition and only use little products but... I don't know if it's the hair or me. But I don't think I'll go with them again. @__@ They say it blends with AA hair that has been blowdried, but I think it blends better with flat ironed hair. Also,  AAMH KS doesn't hold a curl or anything, which is what I want from a KS. Gonna have to find me a new vendor, stat. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 12:52am
Natural T--  Do you have a closure applied behind the hairline? 
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 4:42pm
Bump...

Searching for a silk closure in IY or KS that can arrive pretty quickly. I'm not trying to wait a month for Roman.
Gapeach99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gapeach99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 6:07pm
Try the glamour house of hair "blowout" closure. I haven't tried myself, but missbossylive on Youtube has given GHOH closures high praise. 10 day delivery timeline.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 252>
  Share Topic