Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 255>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2014 at 8:07am
I am back on my coarse Yaki kick and pissed that I can't find a good CV for it. Kevin Yee and KevinCN use to be my go to vendors for this texture but now that both of them are out of business I am stuck. Anyone have a reliable good CV that they would recommend (through PM)?
Sponsored Links

shalafbabii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2014 at 4:46pm
I'm doing another round of braiding my Brazilian extensions. That's really the only way I can find good KS that I know won't mat up on me. Wish me luck!
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2014 at 8:45am
I agree cuz Everyone is ovrchrging .With a lil time and effort you can do yourself and b sure u aren't drying it out!!!
songbirdc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote songbirdc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2014 at 10:53am
$240 smdh
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2015 at 1:27pm
Wow! Kevin CN is no longer in business...i have some hair from him that is 4 years old and STILL going strong. 
jonnyassmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonnyassmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2015 at 11:30pm
If you have visited the market then you must find many of the body building supplements and also many of the muscle boosting supplements the internet at very low cost but the problem is that after using those low quality and cheap body building supplements one can get many of the side effects and harmful effects from them. So people try to use good products as like Muscle Rev Xtreme because, there is not even a single element used in the formula of Muscle Rev Xtreme, which is below the standard, low quality, cheap, fake, proven bad from the market, unnatural, unsafe, non-herbal and harmful for the health. Only of clinically and medically certified good for health ingredients are allowed to make part of the recipe of this muscle building product.
http://patch.com/georgia/vahi/muscle-rev-xtreme-magical-risk-free-trial-here

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 12:31pm
I need some yaki or kinky straight that can hold a damn curl with a regular curling iron. And I am NOT spending 150 a bundle. Any suggestions? 
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 1:06pm
lol....GHOH Radiance was the only KS that would hold curls from a curling iron.   The key to any other brand is not flat ironing the hair straight first before your use the irons.   A poo/con, air dry then curling iron gave way to fluffy bouncy curls. Not the sleek look if that is what you wish to obtain.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 1:17pm
Take some of your old( in good condition) extensions that Hold a curl, small braid it, boil it with conditioner And oil now you have k.s. that you will b sure of cuz, it already held curl before .it worked for me, u tube it on how to,or try Cooper Wigs grade 6A or 7A or Onlyhair, I had good luck with their quality U tube how to make K.S. texture from old extensions
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 1:18pm
is the new trend for the course yaki to look like a unloved brillo pad sitting on your head? I have been looking at Youtube videos and it all looks like that. Even if a tornado came I dont think that hair would blow in the wind Confused

I just want some hair that looks mostly like this slightly with more texture Cry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 255>
  Share Topic