Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TTT Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTT Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 9:22am
http://instagram.com/p/tbYOy2nU8K/?modal=true. I couldnt get the picture to come up but heres the picture. AND YES IM BACK!!!!!!!LOL
Sponsored Links

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 1:51pm
So here's where I'm at right now...I've done extensive research trying to find some coarse straight hair. My first and only experience so far has been KinkyCurlyYaki...I wasn't too pleased with that hair for the money and it didn't hold a curl well on some of the bundles, smh. Aliexpress coarse hair look weird, sorry. Im reading so many reviews of other vendors that either hair didn't hold a curl well, it got too poofy, etc. Anyways, the other day I was learning to make a full wig with closure for the first time and I picked up some cheap BSS hair to use and practice. After I picked up a couple packs of cheapie hair, I took a look at the packs of hair I used to use back in the day, lol, the Sensationnel Premium Now, the Sensual Mink Yaki and so forth. And it occured to me that my search for coarse hair might be right there in my BSS. Remember that Virgin hair got popular because, yes it lasted longer, but also it was silkier and smoother than BSS hair. So BSS hair at one time was that coarse hair that eventually girls wanted to get away from. (And I have always thought that weaves from back in teh day used to look more realistic than these European textures of today) So I think I'm gonna try some BSS hair for old times sake and see if that is the coarseness that I've been looking for without wasting tons of money and playing games with so many vendors.  I plan on making a wig with it so it will last me quite a bit of time since I wont be using it everyday. 

I'm just getting tired of the Virgin hair industry...I think I need a break, lol.

Edited by Daymarme - Nov 27 2014 at 1:53pm
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 8:42pm
^^^I do agree, all of the BSS hair that I used to buy was yaki textured....BUT that ish never lasted more than 4 weeks and this was the expensive hair. I'm wearing coarse yaki now that I have had since February and this is my third install with it
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 8:58pm
can you pls Pm me your vendor?
GoodHair_PrettyLips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodHair_PrettyLips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 11:11pm
Can you post some pics of this hair that you speak of, I wanna see!! No pics means its make-believe and fairytales! Lol
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

can you pls Pm me your vendor?

Sure
Natural_Bush_Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Bush_Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2014 at 3:40pm
A couple of weeks ago, I bought kinky straight hair in 12 inch and 14 inch from mynaturalhairextensions.com . I decided not to install it. I am not a weave wearer and now think it will be a hassle to try to maintain while on my vacation.

I am wondering if anyone would like to buy it from me? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/my-natural-hair-extensions-weave-12-inch-Remy-kinky-straight-hair-weave-/281515790070?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/my-natural-hair-extensions-kinky-straight-14-inch-weave-Remy-/281515796262?

Edited by Natural_Bush_Babe - Nov 30 2014 at 4:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251