Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 284>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sierra.marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:15pm
Gel on the front bc I was in a hurry :/
Blending is off today but oh well! Happy Sunday!

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:19pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:21pm
Just realized how pale my scalp looks... Gross
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:25am
Hey ladies!! How much hair/length do y'all think I would  need for this install?

AnnaBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AnnaBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:37pm
Long time lurker here lol *Hi* so I've been wanting some kinky surly for sooooooooooo long and I took a leap of faith by ordering form this company called "LaFontanne Virgin Hair." Well first off I was getting it for my bday so I was super excited to for the New "do." I only ordered 2 bundles because I didn't want it super think but thick enough, I ordered a 12 and 14 inch. I ended up getting the hairlike 4 day before my bday and the hair was beautiful BUT they sent me a 10 & 12 inch instead of a 12 and 14 but on my receipt that was packaged with it, it said 12 & 14 so I was charged an extra 20 bucks for the wrong length. Anyways here are pics of the hair it's been in since November 15th Sorry the pics are so BIG!

This is from me straightening it last night...

Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:52pm
^^^ Looks great AnnaBabe!!! Third picture is Heart!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:55pm
That's some BIG diva hair but, she is rawkin' it! Not sure how much you'll need...hopefully one of the other ladies will chime in.
Originally posted by theLANAshow theLANAshow wrote:

Hey ladies!! How much hair/length do y'all think I would  need for this install?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:56pm
Sorry ladies...I've been doing some major lurking in here and the Bbraz thread. Embarrassed
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Duchess of Cali Duchess of Cali wrote:

That's some BIG diva hair but, she is rawkin' it! Not sure how much you'll need...hopefully one of the other ladies will chime in.
Originally posted by theLANAshow theLANAshow wrote:

Right?!! I want, no NEED that in my life for the summer
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:42pm
Aww, Anna you look so adorable! And great job with the flat-ironing!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 284>