Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230231232 289>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:02am
Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

Soooo, Ive officially waved my white flag with weaves. Im hopping on the upart train in order to take better care of my own hair. I was all but done with my KC hair and was looking through this thread and it inspired me. KC is my all time favorite texture. I decided to wash all 12 (just about) ounces of my KC from different vendors and different hair types ("Burmese" and "Brazilian") to revive it. I got my Dove conditioner, some steaming hot water, a sculpting brush, and two hours later this is what I have.

Before, straight outta the back of the closet...

Brushed out and conditioning ..

Completely dry and finger combed which why I have frizzy ends. I lifted the 14 inch bundle with powder bleach and 40 volume developer for an install I did last winter.

Kinda blurry but this was before I finger combed it, the curls do go down to the bottom, but as you can see the two left bundles (which Ive had for over 1 year and straightened a bunch of times) have loosened a little. Still love this hair tho.

Random closeup of the bundles Ive had for over a year, they've held up well in my opinion; I love it still.

Thats all, thought Id share...

Lawd!!!  I wish you woulda posted this a few months ago before I threw out my AAMH kinky curly.  It was looking like a rat's nest when I took it out.  Soaked it in everything I could think of but I could not revive itCry
Sponsored Links

workinonit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:35am
Bought this hair from downstairs so Im not sure of the vendor...its a "Mongolian KC"

Edited by workinonit - Dec 04 2012 at 7:39am
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:32am
^^Looks gorgeous!!

Is this an install or on a u-part?
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:40am
Workonit.. I'm in need of those length specs! .. that is gorgeoussss
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:42pm
@Kiwi: Thank you! I do remember where I got the hair. The two left bundles (the oldest and colored ones) are from Jeffrey, a Burmese kinky curly 14 & 16 inch. & the two right ones, 18 & 20 inch Brazilian kinky curly from Dream Lace Wig (Ada), they're on Ali.

@Natural: Aperture! But I know how you felt!!! I was all about side with this hair too, not because of its quality though, this hair has been amazing to me. .I just didn't want to deal with it..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:39pm

Thanks Guys!

Natural Essence-Its an install with minimal perimeter leave out (Im natural)

Natural_Tee- Its an 18 and 20''
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by workinonit workinonit wrote:

Bought this hair from downstairs so Im not sure of the vendor...its a "Mongolian KC"

Is this the hair I sold you a month ago? I had been wondering how you liked it!

Edited by Nigerian_princess - Dec 04 2012 at 8:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:16am
YES!!!! - @ Nigerian Princess (Couldnt remember your name on here!).. I have to keep it brushed because it gets tangled. Sheds a bit but otherwise no complaints
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:01am
simple gorgeous!
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:16pm
I haven't posted in awhile. Here's my "mutt" creation. Various.KCs and AKCs.

Edited by AmandaKay - Dec 08 2012 at 10:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230231232 289>