Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 291>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GOBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:48am
Sierra great job! The blending is perfection
Sponsored Links

sierra.marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:08pm
Thank you!
Hilary2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hilary2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:47pm
What length is you hair?! I looked up the legnth that Kelly Rowland wears and they are saying 20 - 22' which seems quite long.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Hilary2012 Hilary2012 wrote:

What length is you hair?! I looked up the legnth that Kelly Rowland wears and they are saying 20 - 22' which seems quite long.

It is quite long on straight bu you'll lose a few inches if the hair is measured straight and then curled which most wefts/LW are.
loveredhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveredhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:07am
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

I know err'body's on their straight hair kick now, but: An update of an update of an update . . . update-ception.

After I threw that AKC in the corner weeks ago, I decided to see if I could revive it one more time . . . it freakin' worked. Hot water, conditioner, a paddle brush and a dome cap later, a u-part was brought into this world. Worn it for 2 days now and no tangling. Looks the same applied as when I sewed it in.

The hell did I do differently????

Stern Smile Probably the paddle brush . . . 

If you can find this secret message, you win! lol

Miss Kiwi you inspired me to revive my Kinky curly wig too! The hot water, condish and a paddle brush have worked wonders on it! It doesn't tangle at all and the curls are separated, enlongated and beautifully fluffy!!! Thanks so much for the tipThumbs Up
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:19am
I'm glad I could help! Embarrassed Mine is holding up splendidly; the curls last for a week or more. No more wide tooth combs for for KC! Paddle brushes FTW
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:05pm
Soooo, Ive officially waved my white flag with weaves. Im hopping on the upart train in order to take better care of my own hair. I was all but done with my KC hair and was looking through this thread and it inspired me. KC is my all time favorite texture. I decided to wash all 12 (just about) ounces of my KC from different vendors and different hair types ("Burmese" and "Brazilian") to revive it. I got my Dove conditioner, some steaming hot water, a sculpting brush, and two hours later this is what I have.

Before, straight outta the back of the closet...

Brushed out and conditioning ..

Completely dry and finger combed which why I have frizzy ends. I lifted the 14 inch bundle with powder bleach and 40 volume developer for an install I did last winter.

Kinda blurry but this was before I finger combed it, the curls do go down to the bottom, but as you can see the two left bundles (which Ive had for over 1 year and straightened a bunch of times) have loosened a little. Still love this hair tho.

Random closeup of the bundles Ive had for over a year, they've held up well in my opinion; I love it still.

Thats all, thought Id share...
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:13pm
^ Magnificent ILB! Congratulations! Clap Welcome to the "u-part of life" - you make me wanna get some regular KC myself! Do you remember which hair is which type? Show us when you're done with the wig!

I'll also add in general: Sections. Works better on a wig than it ever did sewn in. Shampoo in sections, condition in sections, brush in sections . . . always when wet of course. It'll save yo life Stern Smile
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:51am
Oh KC I need you in my life!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 291>