Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 294>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 5:15pm
this sh*t is getting ridiculous... no ones going to purchase your product!^^^
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 5:57pm
Buy advertising space. Stop spamming the board. Where the fudge are the mods and admins?
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by bextensions bextensions wrote:

Who are you to dispute such negativity.

who are you to think its ok to spam  a forum with your random product.. look to the left & right. Those are ads. 
Drea78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 7:54am
selling my Chinese vendor upart afro kinky wig 20 inches in M2M

http://public.fotki.com/drea78/kinky-curly-upart-wig-1/
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by sarrah922 sarrah922 wrote:

Originally posted by soulchildlove soulchildlove wrote:

Can anyone in this thread give me suggestions on what companies would be good in order for me to achieve SZA's hair pictured below. The texture looks something like a kinky/natural looking texture so that is why I'm posting in this thread. I want the poofy look and I can't seem to find the right texture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

this is nothing but wanded kinky straight hair.

And at least five bundles of hair
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:58pm
I ordered some KC from aliexpress back in May. I used a vendor this youtube chic used.

I just big chopped my APL length hair back in March due to heat damage and wanted to put away all my hair and just leave my edges out for a natural look. I sewed in the wefts and used some beauty supply loose braiding hair and crocheted/latch hooked the part. Blended in very nicely.

I've worn KC on and off for about four years and found that it all sheds at some point. I just don't comb or brush it. I treat it like my natural hair and only finger detangle while in the shower and with conditioner in it. Sometimes I'll denman the ends if I want ringlets at the ends.

I also maintain by redoing the crocheted synthetic hair every 3-4 weeks as that starts looking crappy after awhile. I'll post pics soon if I remember
soulchildlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by sarrah922 sarrah922 wrote:

Originally posted by soulchildlove soulchildlove wrote:

Can anyone in this thread give me suggestions on what companies would be good in order for me to achieve SZA's hair pictured below. The texture looks something like a kinky/natural looking texture so that is why I'm posting in this thread. I want the poofy look and I can't seem to find the right texture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

this is nothing but wanded kinky straight hair.

Yea if realized that but was then confused bcs her new hair looks more like a kinky curly in it's natural state but looks similar to her hair in the previous pics, once it's brushed/combed out (im assuming she brushed/combed it out bcs it's not as curly)Either she got a diff texture this go-round or the hair that looks like kinky straight is just kinky curly brushed/combed/or blown out.

sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by tashaisarn tashaisarn wrote:

PEBBLES251, 
I haven't tried Mercy's Hair Extensions yet, but I just ordered a bundle of their Mongolian KC 3B-3C in 14", to make into clip ins for added volume.  I've read some good reviews, as well as saw some good reviews on Youtube, from both purchasers and those that were sent the hair for review.  I will post pics of the hair when I receive it.

Update?
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:33pm
In order to get the above look you need blown out KC hair. I did that once on AKC and loved the look but hated how long it took so I'd recommend doing that with a regular KC, or even curly. The blown out curl gives great volume.

Kinky straight is poofy but hangs down, not out. Plus, once you incorporate enough heat to hold a curl, the curl is "straighter" if that makes sense. If you use light heat you will get that look but it doesn't hold. If you decide to stick with KS def airdry first, THEN mist and roller set/bantu knot. And yes you will need a lot more hair to get the volume. But it will likely have a dense/wiggy look.
lovelielanna46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelielanna46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:39pm
Can somebody explain to me why Boho Exotic Studios prices just shot through the damn roof??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 294>
  Share Topic