Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 291>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:44am
Im lookin for about 3 bundles of kc or dc for 250 or less please pm me any recommendations
Sponsored Links

Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:23am
Ohh I think I finally wanna try kc!!
chichichobits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:24am
Post pics of the 4c hair that you have. I've purchased from the EHM Hair company the no heat alternative hair and I like but recently I've missed the sale.
onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:40pm
Has any one tried Private Stock hair?  The hair looks really good and they have a nice variety of textures.  But its so pricey, $168 for a 10 inch.  I have only seen good reviews on youtube but im looking for some real buyer reviews
onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:46pm
ETA; the price is $128 for a 10 inch, still way to expensive. 
chichichobits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:29am
Are there any new hair weave companies that sell 4c hair?
ShaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:56pm
2 bundles of 16" KC for sale...purchased from a CV

I'm not a newbie so no worries. My original BHM name was ShayDaBaddest...just forgot my pswd and it was linked to an old email address. Currently waiting on a reset from the admin.

Anywho...I just purchased some KC from a Chinese vendor I use frequently. And to my dismay, she sent regular KC instead of AKC. So the curl pattern is a bit too big for my 4A hair. The hair is unwashed, uninstalled...fresh!!.

If interested, please PM me your email address, and I will send you pics of the hair. I need to sell it asap, so I can repurchase the correct hair from her. I was planning to install this weekend but clearly that isn't gonna happen so I am pissed to say the least Sleepy lol

I'm selling for $110. I can send you the vendor info if you want to purchase a 3rd bundle from them.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:22am
Bump
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:59pm
I have some kinky curly that I'm so excited about. Hopefully it works out as planned.
JadaReign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadaReign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:49pm
Just ordered 2 bundles of KC from K2K 14,16inch, it won't be an exact match for my hair type but I'm making a full wig with it anyway.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 291>
  Share Topic