Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 284>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:40pm
I recently went on a hair buying spree over the holidays, and picked up what will be my summertimefine hair lol. For all the kinky curly wearers, does anyone have pictures of units/wigs they've made with the longer bundle on top and the shorter bundle on the bottom? I'm trying to avoid the look below (i pinned the 20" bundle on the bottom and pinned the 18" bundle on the top).

Here I pinned the 20" bundle on top and the 18" bundle on the bottom.

Sponsored Links

fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:50pm
@Chinyesoul 
Maybe alternate lengths with the rows? Its very weird that the 18 and 20 look so wildly different 
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:48am
BUMP
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by AlyB@vhselections AlyB@vhselections wrote:

Ladies please take the time to check out my website www.virginhairselections. At Virgin Hair Selections we offer top quality Brazilian, Peruvian, and Malaysian virgin hair at affordable prices! Please email me your orders and if you have any questions on how to complete your purchases. Invest in a lifetime of great hair days! Also visit us on instagram and twitter!

Thank you,

Alyssa Bollers
Hair Consultant
Email: mailto:alybollers@gmail.com - alybollers@gmail.com
Instagram/Twitter: @vhselections
www.virginhairselections
"Good Hair, makes YOU feel good"

NO......you cannot advertise on this site.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:39am
^^^ did she PM you too????Confused
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:16am
I found my fave kinky curly u-part balled up in my dresser. It's so pretty but the edges are kinda matted. I feel like I need to deep condition it but I wanna reserve my products for my own naps lol. What to do...
shalafbabii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:39pm
I have some Mongolian Kinky Curly in from my CV and it is holding up well... this is my first time with KC but its on a upart wig that's sewn on. I have waaaay too much leave out so I haven't found a method to blending because my hair is so short.  I will probably re-do the wig and make it where I have minimal leave out because right now all my perimeter is out and it is a mess. The hair is definitely a hit though. I did not seal the wefts and I split them but I'm fine with the shedding because my natural hair shed just as bad lol. It not unbearable and its only during detangling. I never comb or brush the hair when it is dry. I got a 18 and 16 inch and only used about 6oz if that.

Edited by shalafbabii - Feb 03 2014 at 2:46pm
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:09am
It seems like years since I been in this thread
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:12am
Does anyone know the name of the company that sells synthetic kinky curly?  It was posted a while back but I can't find the link.  Thought I bookmarked it...Sleepy
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Does anyone know the name of the company that sells synthetic kinky curly?  It was posted a while back but I can't find the link.  Thought I bookmarked it...Sleepy

finger comber ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System