Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 291>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by ms.sherre ms.sherre wrote:

Is there a way that I could rock my kinky curly hair in the fall time without having to wet the hair every morning.. I have asthma so I can't afford to go outside with wet hair on me head..having pneumonia ain't no joke!!LOL Could someone pls give me some tips TIA!!!
braid/twist outs bantu nots or invest in an diffuser for your handheld dryer
Sponsored Links

ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:36am
Thank you soo much!! I will def. Try the diffuser
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:27pm
Little update on the dye job... The hair still feels soft and not damaged from the bleach at all which I'm happy about. The hair is almost dry in these pics but still seems like the curl pattern is loosened, but I'll see when it's 100% dry maybe it'll shrink some more. 

In the first picture I left the band on when I put the manic panic so there's a small band of dark brown on the hair... hopefully it isn't noticeable when I sew it in:

I also put Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme and Sweet Almond oil in it. 
(Trying not to put anything with silicones or mineral oils in it so it doesn't get too much build up)

ETA: I couldn't edit the original post, but I forgot to mention that it actually does have some beards. Just little 1/2 inch or less strands sticking out from the weft but it's not that noticeable.

Edited by lalaLeslie - Oct 14 2013 at 11:37am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 6:54pm
So this is the finished product ~ a half sew in (like a half wig) since I only could buy one bundle, and I figured I could just braid the front. 

Top View:

Side View:

Front View:

Front View (titled down):

I love the color, but I feel embarrassed to go outside lol. I've only had color in my bangs before and the tips... never so much.
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:38pm
It's cute!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by veedubbz veedubbz wrote:

It's cute!

Thank you so much!!!!Heart
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:36pm
I like it!! Good job
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:56pm
That's soooo cute mama!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

I like it!! Good job

Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

That's soooo cute mama!

Awwwh, thank you both! :)
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 10:46am
Lala, I like what you did with the hair! Hopefully next time you can buy two bundles, because that install would be beautiful. Can you talk to me more about your buying experience? I have tried to contact Kurls2Kinks and didn't get an email back. 

I wanted the Klassy Kinky but they removed a lot of their textures! I want to know whats up about that. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 291>