Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 276277278279280 294>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:36pm
I like it!! Good job
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:56pm
That's soooo cute mama!
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

I like it!! Good job

Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

That's soooo cute mama!

Awwwh, thank you both! :)
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 10:46am
Lala, I like what you did with the hair! Hopefully next time you can buy two bundles, because that install would be beautiful. Can you talk to me more about your buying experience? I have tried to contact Kurls2Kinks and didn't get an email back. 

I wanted the Klassy Kinky but they removed a lot of their textures! I want to know whats up about that. 
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 10:52am
Quick review: I have KinkyCurlyYaki in right now. Bought it from a sweet member here, and its holding up semi well. It shed a lot, but then again I didn't seal. The hair itself still looks great. But I went from huge hair to shoulder length kinky curly. The hair is still beautiful though and I get lots of compliments. It didnt matt up really badly like some kinky curly I've had in. Ive done lots of braid outs, the hair is really easy to define and I just use a bit of gel or conditioner in it and go. 

Looking to try a new vendor next since KCY has the highest prices i've seen. But I'm watching the m2m section like a hawk for anyone selling new kinky curly. 

Any updates on the Kinky Curly you guys are wearing?
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by SassyVictim SassyVictim wrote:

Lala, I like what you did with the hair! Hopefully next time you can buy two bundles, because that install would be beautiful. Can you talk to me more about your buying experience? I have tried to contact Kurls2Kinks and didn't get an email back. 

I wanted the Klassy Kinky but they removed a lot of their textures! I want to know whats up about that. 

Thank you!!! I would definitely like to buy two bundles next time, because I really really am not fond of this!!! This was my first time trying this out, never again. I will have just a small leave out next time if I can. I was originally going to purchase 2 bundles, but this was in the clearance and the vendor said you can only purchase 1 bundle. 

That's interesting that you didn't get an email back. How long has it been? 
They have seem to removed a lot of their textures from when they first came about. 

My experience was overall really good. I contacted her about my questions about the purchase, and she responded. She was very friendly and quickly responded after the first response - what I mean by that is that, it took her a while, I think it was a day for her to respond to my email, but when we started emailing, she replied very promptly. She also shipped it out really quickly! and gave me expedited shipping for free!! So overall ordering from her was a great experience. 

Edited by lalaLeslie - Nov 10 2013 at 8:21pm
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:17pm
I'm looking into the the EMH KC...I want to make clip ins. I have thick hair, so would one bundle of 18 inch work or will it be too thin??
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:41pm
For k2k, I emailed her too a bunch of times a few months ago.  We where talking over textures for her new line of tx_1, but as she said she was waiting for a new batch to be sent to her and she would email as soon as they were in with pics and we already talked about price which was good.  Then I never got a reply, I emailed her to see what was going on, and I never got a reply.  That was the second time it has happened with her.  We get a price set, she says she will email me with pics begin really nice then nothing.  I had to chase her down.  I'm done with her, I tried, I was really calm and nice about it but she just doesn't do good business with a customer willing to chase her to give her their money.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:46pm
Hello,
I haven't wanted to pester you, but I was wondering if there was a problem with the hair?

Please and Thank You,
Drew

From: took out my info  < mailto:d@sbcglobal.net - took out my info>
To: Kurls Kinks < mailto:ks2kinks@gmail.com - kurls2kinks@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: Kurls2Kinks Inquiry

Okay, that sounds great.  Once you get them in please contact! Hope to hear from soon.

Please and Thank You,
Drew

To: took out my info <took out my info>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: Kurls2Kinks Inquiry

Hi Drew,

I have attached photos of the new Kasual Kurl. Again I only have 16' in right now but will be receiving in more soon, hopefully by Thursday the package got delayed. The prices for the bundles: 18' - 115 and 20' - 118.30. Since I took so long replying to your email I would like to offer you 10% off of your purchase if you decide to purchase when the bundles come in.

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM, (took out my info.) < mailto:d@sbcglobal.net - took out my info> wrote:
Hello,
Sorry to hear about the Tx1, in your Youtube video it was gorgeous.  As for the kasual kurl, I am definitely interested in the 18 and 20. I would really love pics of both when you get them in.  And how much will you be charging for them?

Please and Thank You,
Drew

From: Kurls Kinks < mailto:ks2kinks@gmail.com - kurls2kinks@gmail.com>
To: ( took out my info.)
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:38 PM
Subject: Kurls2Kinks Inquiry

Sorry about the responses. I have been having issues with the Tx1 and decided not to introduce the new texture at all. Right now I am working on the Kasual Kurl line. I did order a sample for a supplier and it is very nice and the curl is very nice. I have a few photos up on the site right now but at the time I only have in one 16'. I did place an order yesterday (small, still in the sample phase). Middle of next week I should have in a 16/18/20.

--

http://ks2kinks.com/ - Kurls2Kinks.com - The Ultimate Curly Experience

Edited by l0v32bl0v3d - Dec 24 2013 at 4:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:47pm
Start from the bottom up....I have previous emails where she went MIA too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 276277278279280 294>
  Share Topic