Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 274275276277278 289>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

Or she ordered just enough bundles for what she estimated she would sell. She probably only orders hair from her vendor when someone buys hair from her site. I haven't heard anything about this site until a few days ago.
Oh God, I hope not.  Im tired of AVs doing this crap.  Someone please find her vendorLOL
Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:36am
Lol I think she does, I mean her site is brand new not even a month old. A lot of people don't know about her company so she probably didn't order that many bundles. I hope the ladies on here do find it though, it's been a lot of that lately lol. The kinky collections is calling my name by her prices are wayyyy too much.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:26am
Yeah I wanna try that afro kinky curly look but I don't wanna spend a lot on something I've never tried before...
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 3:41pm
Well I've been doing some digging.....was sick of the prices too, I have a factory I'm trying out just finished talking to the trade manager about the hair we are wanting and first class quality. I will keep you ladies posted I am trying to source top quality for affordable price to keep customers. Once I try them out (I am waiting for a sample shipment) I will review here, fingers crossed.:-)
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:31pm
Has anyone actually found close to kinkycurlyyaki or aamh quality KC hair on aliexpress... on all the youtube reviews the hair seems extremely dry, tangly, stiff (maybe not right out the package, but it seems to turn that way fast) it also never has a realistic pattern like kinkycurlyyaki's does, but I don't want to pay 200+ for hair I might only wear for one install.

ETA: I have to add, I am not asking for anyone's vendor, because I don't want to get a whole bunch of "Do your research!" I just want to know if anyone has... 

Edited by lalaLeslie - Sep 27 2013 at 5:55pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 12:37am
For me no, aliexpress very try at your own risk. I had the akc from kcy and it was ok, the hair didn't dread or anything but in my opinion it was not a true afro kinky curly. Just 3b curls with tons of frizz if you ask me. I've been keeping my eye on some aliexpress vendors just reading the review and seeing if the quality holds up. But it is very hit or miss with them, and speaking with the dang sellers literally gives me a headache lol. But now that I know most av get their hair from their I've been keeping a close eye on certain sellers.
Melaza44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melaza44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:06am
Unicorn hair does exist ladies & I have found it!
Authentic BRAZILIAN HAIR! I will be posting pictures & information once I figured out how to. It keeps saying access denied for some reason =/ Possibly b/c I'm new to posting on here.. Been lurking & learning for years though =)
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 9:40pm
Has anyone ever bleached and dyed KC hair from Kinky Curly Yaki or Kurls 2 Kinks. I want an unnatural color so it's going to have to be bleached rather light. I don't want to destroy the curls or the hair, but I really want colored hair, but in a natural texture and curl pattern.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Melaza44 Melaza44 wrote:

Unicorn hair does exist ladies & I have found it!
Authentic BRAZILIAN HAIR! I will be posting pictures & information once I figured out how to. It keeps saying access denied for some reason =/ Possibly b/c I'm new to posting on here.. Been lurking & learning for years though =)

post it in the newbie section
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by lalaLeslie lalaLeslie wrote:

Has anyone ever bleached and dyed KC hair from Kinky Curly Yaki or Kurls 2 Kinks. I want an unnatural color so it's going to have to be bleached rather light. I don't want to destroy the curls or the hair, but I really want colored hair, but in a natural texture and curl pattern.
I've bleached kinky curly from Allaboutmyhair.com.   I believe it was malaysian.  I had no issues after bleaching.  The curls were not altered at all.  Test on a small section of hair first if you are unsure.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 274275276277278 289>
  Share Topic