Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 284>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:26pm
I saw that too but no it happy paying that much a bundle, or am I just being tight? I spent a fortune (for me) on hair from a UK company only for it to shed like a rabid dog it was a good texture match but she charged over the odds in my opinion. Over £100 per bundle grrrr never again. Not from her anyway.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:59pm
I agree.  I paid that much for my kc from AAMH and it ended up tangling so bad, I had to trash it.  I might get a vendor to dupe the texture though.
!jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 2:30pm
Just took my EHM company hair out, I got the NHA, posted a while back.It was very 4a so if you are looking for a real AFRO, go for it! It lasted around 2 and a half weeeks in a sew in, got matted in some places. Not sure if I'll order again. I found another UK hair company; cillas hair? I'm going to try her next. Here are her prices

14"=£55
16"=£65
18"=£75
20"=£85

Not too bad! Her site http://cillashair.miiduu.com/mongolian-kinky-curly/12quot-mongolian-kinky-curlyafro-curly-wefts
I also found lovelavishhairboutique...so expensive though :(

Edited by !jet - Sep 24 2013 at 2:31pm
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 2:55pm
Thinking of trying this company anyone tried them before Cara hair products

london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 3:02pm
I purchased from a compamny called hairextensionaires, she was very patient with my enquiries and my indecisiveness about length etc but not great communication afterwards. £300+ on 14, 16, 18 (the 18 inch i was sent wrong texture but couldn't change as had a wedding that weekend tried to get something done before hand when I first purchased it months before but I was dismissed, citing that longer lengths look different, by the time she requested a picture I had already run out of time and had to co-wash it for an emergency install) and I bought a closure for £110. So really need to find as better vendor, I am sure thousands love her hair she comes off as very sweet but for me, its about how you deal with the one dissatisfied customer.

Edited by london - Sep 24 2013 at 3:05pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:10pm
I'm officially stalking king me hair, it's some gorgeous hair.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:23am
Originally posted by !jet !jet wrote:

Just took my EHM company hair out, I got the NHA, posted a while back.It was very 4a so if you are looking for a real AFRO, go for it! It lasted around 2 and a half weeeks in a sew in, got matted in some places. Not sure if I'll order again.

...2 1/2 weeks or 2 1/2 months?!

I have her cambodian (I think she said cambodian) NHA in for a week now, it's high maintenance hair, but I don't think anymore so than any other kc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:43am
King me hair is gorgeous but her prices are ridiculous smh
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

King me hair is gorgeous but her prices are ridiculous smh

That hair looks so pretty. I see they are on back order so they are selling out quick. Some good reviews would be nice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 9:41am
Or she ordered just enough bundles for what she estimated she would sell. She probably only orders hair from her vendor when someone buys hair from her site. I haven't heard anything about this site until a few days ago.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 284>