Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262263264265266 295>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:44pm
I'm going to order the Brazilian deep wave from EHM on Wednesday. Kind of hesitant since the prices are fairly low.. But I figured I'd give it a try.

I e-mailed her several times yesterday & she answered quickly & was very helpful & polite.  Surprised she got back to me so soon because I know the UK is like 7-8 hours ahead of us.

So we'll see.
Sponsored Links

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:44pm
Double post.

Edited by rebelle . - Jul 29 2013 at 9:45pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 10:21pm
What email did you contact her through, it is taking her forever to get back to me smh.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

What email did you contact her through, it is taking her forever to get back to me smh.

I Facebook messaged her.

https://www.facebook.com/EHM.Hair.Company

She got back to me in less than 1o minutes.  You have to order through Facebook as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:59pm
Grrr, I don't have a Facebook. Guess I'll have to create one.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 2:15pm
I wonder if 2 bundles will be enough. Let me see how many bundles DanityA used.
chichichobits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 6:59pm
Beyond pissed just went to the salon and it doesn't look how I asked her to do it. This is exactly why I do my own hair because it's a hassle. I went in with a picture and video. Still couldn't get the part right and no blending of the perimeter whatsoever. I'm taking this out in one month and making a unit. I really feel like taking it out right now but then it would be a waste of money. Not only that but there was drama in the salon with previous customers erhmagawd.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:18am
Originally posted by chichichobits chichichobits wrote:

Beyond pissed just went to the salon and it doesn't look how I asked her to do it. This is exactly why I do my own hair because it's a hassle. I went in with a picture and video. Still couldn't get the part right and no blending of the perimeter whatsoever. I'm taking this out in one month and making a unit. I really feel like taking it out right now but then it would be a waste of money. Not only that but there was drama in the salon with previous customers erhmagawd.

chichi did you use all 3 bundles? I wanna buy 3 bundles but then again I don't. I know how big this hair can get. Let me go ahead and just close my eyes and buy 2 bundles.

Anyone wanna sell me half of their 3rd bundle???Wink obviously it would be the shortest bundle but I'll take it!!

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 12:42pm
Does anyone know the difference between the Afro kinky and kinky curls? 
(I couldn't tell which was which on fb, I believe DanityA had afro kinky, but I saw a pic of someone else's and the curl looked much looser.  I asked her about it but haven't gotten a response)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:08pm
DaintyA had the NHA hair, the no heat alternative. It's looked like a true afro kinky curl (4B) type curls.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262263264265266 295>
  Share Topic