Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 293>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 1:33pm
18 inch Kinky Curly for sale in member to member exchange Smile
Sponsored Links

misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Clap
AMAZING
Misjaghuar how did you see the pic. I thought it was poofed. I'm still tryna see the pic. Someone share with a sister.

Babycakes PM me a pic. I got a curly wig and don't know how to shape it. Share with a sister.

Sug the picture is still up. I can see it. can you not see it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 4:16pm
Is there a CV that has AKC to match KCY AKC.
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:47pm
Hello Ladies, this is my first post with pictures so i hope they show up. after lurking for ages, i bite the bullet and order some kinky curly hair. Blending is off but here goes
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:40pm
Hello Ladies, this is my first post with pictures so i hope they show up. after lurking for ages, i bite the bullet and order some kinky curly hair. Blending is off but here go

So I dipped it in very hot water and conditioner and I got this

I installed just one pack, rookie that I was, I thought I needed a relaxer for a sleek look

Exercising my pregnant muscles

So many months later

Added some colour 

About 3 months later

most recent instal

chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:19am
just got anotherr batch of curly hair, i always order bulk and send it for weaving and curling. the first batch i ordered wavy/curly those curls are thick and afro, for this i ordered silkyy hair and this is the result
chichichobits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:13am
Hi guys I don't really post being that I've been putting in my own weaves since I've been newly natural. For the most part I buy synthetic hair from the Beauty Supply Store (BSS). When I gained a little more experience I ventured into buying human hair which I love i.e. Bohyme. Unfortunately being that my hair texture is very coarse and coily it's very difficult finding my exact match. As much as I like Bohyme I don't like the shedding (even aften sealing) and it doesn't blend well with my natural hair. I came across a new company EHM Hair Company via Youtuber DaintyA. The company is based in the UK and I never ordered from them before so I was a little hesitant spending my coins with them. I decided to take a chance because of the videos so I took the plunge. I ordered three bundles even though DaintyA stated 2 would be sufficient. I purchased the 12, 14, and 16 to have a layered look.

Here are closeups of the hair I received and it comes in a dark brown (2) color:

The hair is dark brown (2) while my natural hair is between off black (1B) and jet black (1). I want my hair to look like this color combination:

I want to have a few streaks of brown, and orange in the front of my hair in the bang portion with the rest of my hair black. I just want a pop of color nothing too drastic.

I was concerned about dying the hair because it might alter the curl pattern. What's the best method in dying virgin malaysian human hair? What are the best hair dying brand? What are the recommend conditioners? Do you use argan oil or any oils while doing this? Please respond a.s.a.p looking to get my hair done tomorrow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:19am
I like the look of the kasual spring kurl it's not as loose as the other.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:46am
I wanted to order from them. Show us what the hair looks like washed and conditioned.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:07am
Yeah I definitely pictures of how it looks afterwards I just don't know the steps as of right now or what to use I'm trying to search how to do it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 293>
  Share Topic