Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 294>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:57pm
@foxyroy19 and @rebelle: I will for sur update. Hair is on its way. Went from Atl to Mia, which was odd to me at first since I'm....kind of the opposite way haha but I guess it is flying here. Left Miami yesterday so should be getting it sometime next week I guess (crossing my fingers).

@PrincessChanel: OMG you have no clue how excited I am!! Been looking for a stylist in my city (I'm in Montreal, QC) to install it ASAP, but I can't seem to find the one who will make it lay super flat and not have my braids show when I put it up in a high bun....which is most days since I'm pretty active.

Anyways I can't wait to tell you all about my whole experience and review it later on once I have it in for a while. But just want to at least get the hair and have some pictures to show for before I start rambling :P

Sponsored Links

l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:18pm
Hey ladies,
So i've been emailing the owner of kurls to kinks and basically she is very helpful and real.  No, prepared answers.

So I am going for this look (below)
http://s249.photobucket.com/user/Drewlicious_2007/media/shortculryinspiration.jpg. -

And I was deciding if the Perfect Kurl would meet my needs.  She offered me two options to get my look, the Perfect Kurl or the Kasual Spring Kurl.  I have no clue which one to pick....HELP!!!! (pics below)

http://s249.photobucket.com/user/Drewlicious_2007/media/Kasual_Perfect.jpg. -

http://s249.photobucket.com/user/Drewlicious_2007/media/Kasual_Perfect_1.jpg. -

Sahar_siy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahar_siy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:44pm
I would go with the Kasual, but both are pretty!
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:55pm
i say kasual kurl as well
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 1:33pm
18 inch Kinky Curly for sale in member to member exchange Smile
misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Clap
AMAZING
Misjaghuar how did you see the pic. I thought it was poofed. I'm still tryna see the pic. Someone share with a sister.

Babycakes PM me a pic. I got a curly wig and don't know how to shape it. Share with a sister.

Sug the picture is still up. I can see it. can you not see it?
misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 4:16pm
Is there a CV that has AKC to match KCY AKC.
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:47pm
Hello Ladies, this is my first post with pictures so i hope they show up. after lurking for ages, i bite the bullet and order some kinky curly hair. Blending is off but here goes
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:40pm
Hello Ladies, this is my first post with pictures so i hope they show up. after lurking for ages, i bite the bullet and order some kinky curly hair. Blending is off but here go

So I dipped it in very hot water and conditioner and I got this

I installed just one pack, rookie that I was, I thought I needed a relaxer for a sleek look

Exercising my pregnant muscles

So many months later

Added some colour 

About 3 months later

most recent instal

chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:19am
just got anotherr batch of curly hair, i always order bulk and send it for weaving and curling. the first batch i ordered wavy/curly those curls are thick and afro, for this i ordered silkyy hair and this is the result
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 294>
  Share Topic